Chapter 17: Hospitals and Comas

I woke up the next morning in Justin's arms. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

The smell of Bacon filled my nose. I carefully climbed over Justin to see who was cooking. I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad. He turned his head and saw me.

"Morning Sweetie. I didn't know you came home until you and Justin were asleep."

"Yea... we just came home and ordered pizza and watched a movie and fell asleep." I said awkwardly.

I didn't wanna say anything about trying to talk to him last night because I knew it would start an argument.
"How was Canada?"

"It was fun. Justin's family is so nice. They really welcomed me and Lexi and made us feel right at home. It was really cool. Justin gave us a tour of Stratford and I sat on the Avon steps."

"Did you cry?"

"No," he gave me a look like he knew I was lying.

"Okay fine yes I did." He laughed.

Sometimes me and my dad have times like these, where we talk and laugh, but other times he just yells at me for the stupidest reasons.

Like one time I had just finished a hot pocket and I set the plate beside me. He came in my room, took one look at the plate and yelled at me for my room being a mess.

"When will breakfast be ready?" I asked him quickly clearing my thoughts.

"In about... 10 minutes."

"Alright I'm gonna wait for Justin. I'm going back to my room." I said and headed back to my room.

Justin was still asleep. I quickly found my phone. It's only 8:30?? I thought to myself. I took a picture of him and crawled back into bed.

I opened Netflix and put my earphones in. I started watching Baby Daddy and I had watched 2 episode when Justin woke up.

"Good morning sunshine." I said and he laughed. "Good morning princess." "My dad made breakfast. I was waiting on you to wake up to go eat." "You didn't have to." "I know. Let's go!" I climbed over him and stood there waiting for him to get up. "Come on!! If you don't hurry I'm leaving you!!!"

He laughed and got up.

We went to the kitchen, put eggs and Bacon and toast on our plate and left.

There was no more food.

We went back to the room and ate. I turned on the tv and went to my recording list and was just looking through and Justin pointed out Ridiculousness.

It was his episode.

"Do you really want me to put it on? I mean it's pretty embarrassing. You'll be so red in the first 10 minutes." I said smiling and he was already blushing.

"Awe baby!! Your so cute when you blush." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, alright," he said he had stopped blushing and he grabbed the remote from me. "Let's just watch it." he pressed play.

Rob introduced everybody and then he asked Justin, "Do you think your more famous than Canada?"

"Than Canada the country?" Justin said

I paused it and turned to Justin.

"No Justin, Canada the potato." I told him with a serious face and he busted out laughing.

I started laughing at his cute laugh. I put my head in his shoulder to hide my face.

We laughed for about 5 minutes and then the door opened and Ryen came in and I stood up.