Chapter 43: Did I Say That Out Loud?

I looked at my phone which said 8:30 pm. I had 20 missed calls from Kaitlyn and Lexi.

"Geez." I heard Justin say.

"Yeah I know, I need to call them."

I called Kaitlyn first because I really needed to apologize for calling her a liar.

"Sophie! I've been trying to call you! I called Lexi to see if you would answer her calls but I guess you didn't..." She kept rambling on until I interrupted her.

"Kaitlyn, I am so sorry. You were right he was cheating on me. I should have never doubted you."

"Dang right you shouldn't have."

"Oh shut it." I rolled my eyes.

Silenced ensued. I debated on whether to tell her and Lexi that Justin was here. I decided not to, thinking they'd be super mad at me.

"So how's New York with Ansel?"

"It's amazing!! He's taking me to so many Broadway performances and we went to Central Park and he even took me shopping!!! Oh and guess who I freaking just met!!"

"Who did you freaking just meet?" I laughed

"John freaking Green and Nat freaking Wolf!!!"

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed totally forgetting Justin was right next to me. I turned looked up at him and mouthed "Sorry."

"Yeah and you know what else?"

"What?"

"John said he's a big fan of yours!!"

"He did not. You're lying. Don't joke around with that. He did not say he was a fan of me."

"Yes he did!! He asked for your number and everything! And so did Nat!!"

"OH MY GOD KAITLYN I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST!!"

"I know! Hey I gotta go Ansel wants me to listen to his awful music so I'll text you later??"

"Haha yeah bye!!"

and she hung up.

"Why is Kaitlyn the best?" Justin asked from behind me.

"She met John Green and Nat Wolf and she gave them both my number because they're fans of me." I smiled really big.

He just laughed.

I decided to call Lexi too. Our conversation wasn't very long because her and Bryanne were having a movie night.

I decided to order us a pizza because I was too lazy to cook and I had to clean up the house a bit.

"Okay," I said when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I need to wash and fold some clothes. Can you order the pizza? I'll give you my card."

"I can pay."

"Yeah I can too. Just get my card, please? It's in my wallet which is in my purse on the coffee table."

Justin nodded his head and I walked to the laundry room.

I grabbed the clothes out of the dryer and put them in a basket. I put a new load of clothes in and dragged the basket to the living room and started folding.

Justin came in and started helping fold.

"Is this my shirt? And are these my sweatpants??"

I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I still had some of your clothes when we.... yeah. If you want them you can take them back."

"No it's fine. I think you look better in them than I do." His eyes widened and he blushed and looked down.

"Crap did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah." I smiled. I knew it was gonna happen at some point. I mean he basically confessed his love for me hours ago.

I held out his clothes to him.

"Here go change for our movie night."

He laughed awkwardly and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I finished folding the clothes and the doorbell started ringing. I walked to the door and opened it, the pizza man handed me the pizza and I handed him the tip.

I closed the door and walked to the kitchen and grabbed two plates and two cans of Dr.Pepper.

"Mhm that pizza smells yummy."

Justin got two slices and I got one, not feeling too hungry after the stressful day I had.

We sat down in the theater room and I played The Fault In Our Stars.

We ate, laughed, and cried. I bawled my eyes out at the end.

We stayed up all night watching movies and talking.

It was an amazing night.
__________________
hi dearies💕

what do you think of Justin coming back??

do you think they should get back together??

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE