Chapter 3: The Justin Bieber

I woke up the next morning with my nephew staring at me.

"Colby!!!! Omg you scared me kid!!!"

He just laughed and my mom came in my room.

"Oh Sophie I'm sorry i tried to stop him but he was just to excited to see his Aunt Soph."

"Its okay. Where's Isabelle?" I asked

"She went to her friends house to help set up for a Christmas party."

"Cool I guess."

I rolled over to get my phone to see what time it was.

"Really?! 8:50?!"

I groaned. its too early to be up!! I went into the living room and saw Colby sitting in his highchair eating fruit loops and a pop tart watching Cars. My mom was sitting on the chair behind him.

~Skipping Weekend~

I woke up and realised it was Monday and there was no reason to be happy because we didn't get a Music Monday last night. I didn't feel like driving so after getting ready I went outside and turned on my music while waiting for the bus.

I got to school and found Lexi and we went to the Choir room. I had to tell her what happened.

"Soph don't you dare joke about this. If you are its not funny." She said

She couldn't believe it. Her eyes and mouth were wide open after I told her.

"Would I really joke about this to you? I have proof!! Look!" I showed her the messages.

"Okay I kinda believe you..." She still seemed unsure.

"Why don't you believe me? Look I'll call him and put it on speaker."

I clicked the call button and put the phone to both our ears. After 3 rings he picked up.
"Hey Soph." He answered.

He sounded like he just woke up. Dang he has a REALLY sexy morning voice.

"Hey Justin I'm sorry if I woke you up. Lexi didn't believe me when I told her what happened this weekend."

"Oh its no problem I needed to be up anyways."

Then the first bell rang.

"Sorry Jay I have to go!"

I looked at Lexi's face and I started laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes.

"I totally believe you now. Im so glad your my best friend I need to meet him!!"

"Slow down chica you will get your chance." I told her.
--
I was sitting in 2nd period when my phone buzzed.

*1 new message*

Hey you free later? I wanna hang today. - Jay<3

I smiled and texted back.

Uh yea after school :) gtg teachers coming!! - Soph

Right after I hit send my teacher Mrs. Douglas came over to my desk.

"Ms. Mercer you want to explain why you have your phone out in class?"

"Yesmam I was texting my mom. I forgot my cares at home I was asking her to bring them up."

Everybody oohed at that well everyone except the teacher.

"Ms. Mercer you will have detention after school 2 hours."

Oh great now I can't hang out with Justin. Ugh what am I gonna do now??

"Okay but can I at least text my mom and tell her? I rode the bus and I need a ride."

"Whatever I guess" and with that she walked off.

Hey I have detention after school :( 2 hours :/ - Soph

1 second later he texted back. Man this boy has a lot of time on his hands.

Soph what did you do? - Jay<3

She asked me why I had my phone out and I told her I was texting my mom because I left my cares at home and I needed her to bring them up and long story short I got detention. - Soph

Okay I admit that was a good one but now we can't hang out :( - Jay<3

I know :( I'm sorry -Soph

its alright :) I will think of something ;) - Jay<3

oh lord don't do something stupid! -Soph

~Skipping to detention ~

I walked to D-hall and sat down in a desk. I sat there for about 5 minutes when I saw Justin come in.

"Jay what are you doing??"

"I came to hang out with you!"

"Oh Justin haha. How did you get back here?"

"Well being The Justin Bieber has its perks, like getting to hang out with my best friend." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back I love his smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

hey!!! I would like to give credit to my Belieber sister Katie for her idea :)

-Rylee