Chapter 23: You Ready?

I opened the back door to see Justin standing on my back porch. He was wearing a black tuxedo with black supras and he was holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Surprise." he said with a cheeky smile plastered across his face.

I started crying. I ran into his arms and he hugged me tight. I breathed in his familiar scent. Everything felt normal again, well as normal as they could be with Justin.

"I missed you so much!" I said into his chest.

"I know, baby, I know. Me too." he whispered into my hair.

"Scooter has really been bugging me about hearing you sing so thats my other surprise..."

"What-"

"Your coming with me to Atlanta this weekend after you get out of school. Dont bother asking your parents because I already did."

I started crying even more. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!" I yelled while hugging him tighter.

"Hey it's nothing! But your welcome anyways." he laughed

I pulled back but we still had our arms around each other. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes. It was like you could see miles into them.

After about 5 minutes we walked to his car to get his bags. I was so happy to have my boyfriend with me. I felt so empty without him.

We sat in the living room on the couch watching movies. I barely paid any attention to them.

I couldn't focus on anything besides getting to finally live my dream of being a role model to kids and singing my heart out!

"Whatcha doing over there?" Justin asked, dragging me out of my thoughts. Apparently he paused whatever movie we were watching and he was looking down at me.

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Finally achieving my dream... All thanks to you!"

"Hey look at you using big words."

"Shut up! I use them all the time FYI!" I lightly pushed him.

"Mhmm, I would say that too."

"Anyways, are you picking me up from school on Friday?"

"Yes, why?"

"I was wondering if you could pick me up early...?"

"Of course, anything for my princess." he said kissing the top of my head as i snuggled into him.

---------------

*SKIPPING THURSDAY*

Friday went by really fast. I laughed and talked to my friends all morning. By the time 5th period came around i was ready for Justin to come get me.

I walked into my English class and saw a new girl sitting in the desk behind mine. I sat down and turned around.

"Hi, my name is Sophia but my friends call me Sophie."

"Hi... um my name is Euraziah."

Euraziah had long brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked to be about 5'2 standing up.

"Alright class lets get started!" Our new English teacher Mrs. Vasquez said to the class.

Mrs. Douglas quit because she couldn't handle the attitude EVERY single class gave her. Everyone hated her and was excited when they got their schedules on Monday.

"... So you will need a partner to finish this To Kill a Mockingbird review. You have 10 seconds to pick a partner and have your desks put together." She was saying.

"Hey Euraziah wanna be my partner?" She nodded her head.

After about 20 minutes we were finished. We got to know each other a little more and we put each others numbers in our phones.

In 6th period PE, we were walking the track when Coach Faul called my name.

"Sophie Mercer your signed out!!"

"Thank you lord!!"

"I wish I had a boyfriend who would sign me out and take me to another state!!!" my friend Kassie said.

"I guess you'll need to date someone famous like i am!!"

I hugged Kassie and Lexi.

"Dont forget about me when you become famous!!" Lexi said while we were nearing the gate so i could leave.

"I could never forget about my best friend!! Alright bye you guys i will text yall when i land in Alanta!!"

We all said goodbye and i walked to the classroom to get my stuff.

I got dressed back into my school clothes and went to the front office. I walked out the door and saw my red hummer.

I got in the passenger seat.

"You ready?" Justin asked.

I nodded my head and we were off to the airport.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! i decided to update because im at home sick and im watching the Believe movie!!! Love you guys and remember to vote and comment!!!! -Rylee