Chapter 1.

Y/N's P.O.V

I run into the woods. Darn wolfs! They almost tore my arm apart. It hurts like crazy. I keep running. I look behind me to see if there is no one.

"Ouch, darn it!" I ran into a tree. I fall down, but get back up and keep running for my life. If they'll find me, they will kill me. I see a small clearing. I start to run slower, feeling the exhaustion flooding my body.

I reach the clearing and fall down, breathing heavy. I hold on to my arm. It bleeds like crazy.

Suddenly I faint. Blackness surrounds me and I loose my whole memory.

.
Ford's P.O.V

It's a beautiful day in Gravity Falls. The sun is shining and my nightmares are gone! I slept like a baby the past few nights. Me and Stanley decided to stay for a few days in Gravity Falls to watch after the kids. It's been a whole year after we have seen them! I wonder how much they have grown.

I look out the window. Clouds are filling the sky. "What a shame, and I thought today would be a sunny day." Stanley walks into the kitchen.

"Morning Pointdexter, how did you sleep?" I look at him.

"Good, thanks!" He looks happy as well and excited that the kids are coming. "So... you said yesterday that you needed to get something for the kids as a "welcome back" gift."

I remember now. "Yes I wanted to go and get it yesterday, but I was to tired to go, pardon me."

Stan punches me playful. "No prob bro, just be sure that you get it in time." He sits down, takes his coffee and drinks it.

Breakfast passes and I venture out to get the present I wanted to get for the kids. For each one something special! For Dipper his own journal and for Mabel something from the gnomes, they said she would really appreciate it.

Coming out of the door I see someone lying on the ground... and blood. This person is bleeding! I rush to them an try to wake them up. "Hello, do you hear me?" I look at the stranger and run back to the shack. "Stan, Stan! There is a person covered in blood lying outside the house!"

.
Stan's P.O.V

"Ford calm down... wait, what did you just said?" I was still sleepy. He begins to shout.

"There is a person, right in front of our house and she bleeds badly!"

I realize what he means. "What are we waiting for? Where is this person you talk about!"

He rushes out and shows me where this person lies. We both get them and bring them into the house.

After an hour of waiting for them to wake up, I remember that the kids will come at three o'clock.

"What should we do with them?"

.
Ford's P.O.V.

"I don't know." I take a bandage and try to fix their wounded arm up.

"The hospital is too far away and this doesn't seem like something really bad, so we should wait." Stan nods.

"You think we can leave her here, while we get the kids?" He looks at her.

I try deciside. They look like they could use some sleep, but if they'll wake up, they'll be confused and scared. "I don't think they can be left alone, but we'll see if they'll wake up before we need to go." Stan nods again and doesn't say anything.