Chapter 7.

Ford's P.O.V.

They look kind of cute when they are happy... wait, they are cuddling with me!

"You know, no one was ever so close to me." I scratch the back of my head with my spare hand, the other is wrapped around Y/N.

"Not even your mother?" I look down at them. They look up and our eyes meet again. She makes herself a bit taller and kisses me! Right on my mouth! I am surprised and blush highly red. She stops and looks at my reaction.

"D-did you j-just kiss me?" I can't believe it.

"I guess so?" She smiles.

I cover my face and stutter. "U-um... nobody e-ever um... d-done that to m-me before."

She moves a bit away. "Oh... sorry to make you that uncomfortable... I didn't mean to... I... I'm sorry." She looks a bit sad and embarrassed.

"No, no... it's not t-that... I'm just... um... greatful."

"Y-you think?" She blushes again.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm greatful that you were the one to do so." He turns red.

I blush badly. Silence. He sighs. I look around trying to loose my blush.

"Sh-should we go back?" I can't quiet look at him.

"Sure." He scratches the back of his head and stands up. I stand up too. He begins to walk into the forest. As we arrived at the shack, I give him his jacket back.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me, really." He takes it back and puts it on.

 I see a blood stain on the floor. I remember the scenario. I was running away from something. I scare.

There is squeaking in the background. I look worried.

"What was that?"

"That's Mabel or Dipper." I look at him strange.

"Why Dipper?"

"He is afraid of spiders." He doesn't show any emotions.

"Oh..." I take some Stinging nettles. "In case I need some more." He nods sympathetic.

The squeak suddenly stops and Mabel runs out to us.

Mabel's P.O.V.

There they are. Ohhhhhhhhhh they look so cute together. The bandages don't quiet fit in this picture but they are so cute. His jacket is also not fitting, maybe a white dinner jacket? Yes this is good! And her in a purple dress! No blue! No purple, that fits to her eye color better! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!  Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!  And her hair! I want to fluff it right now, soooo much! She would look nice with another hairstyle. How about a braid? Or two? I know three! Oh my gosh! 

Stan's P.O.V.

Mabel is going crazy. Dipper sits next to me and looks out of the window.

"She has arrived and hugs Y/N really tight." He turns around and goes into the living room. As he is out of my sight, I jump up and look out of the window. Mabel really hugs her tightly. She just smiles. And now she hugs back. I follow Dipper into the livingroom. He sits down and just watches the door.

I don't understand this boy. How can't he be nervous about this subject. If she gets Ford, he'll have less time for him and the rest of the family! He does not understand and what if she's just pretending that she likes him? She'll hurt him badly.

"I won't let this happen!" I scream out. Dipper looks at me confused.

"What won't you let happen?"

"I-I think I forgot something on the stove, yeah that's it." He watches me being nervous. I turn around and go back to the kitchen.