Chapter 22

Y/N's P.O.V.

I fell asleep in Fords embrase. I am happy as I could never be again.

I find myself in a field. The colors are wanished just one color is left. The color gray.

I look around terrified. Then a sudden lightning. A figure appeares.

"Heya woman!" A triangle with just one eyes stands in front of me.

I scare. "Who are you?"

"Name is Bill Cipher, and you are Y/N am I right? Hum?" He squintes his eye and gives me an interessted look.

"Yes from where..." He interrupts me.

"I know lots of things!" He throws his arms in the air and begins to fly closer. "Lots of thing." His voice sounds deeper this time.

I react scared to his sudden voice switch. I take a step back and watch 'Bill' flying around.

"It's kinda sad in here. I like it!" He snips and a table appeares with two armchairs. "I think you are kinda cute when you frightened, I understand why Fordsie likes you that much." He laughs demonical.

"You know Ford?" I still stand there and watch him.

"But yes of course, he was an old friend of mine and now come on sit down and enjoy the tea, I made it myself."

Two cups appear and he points on the chair.

I take another step back. "I-I don't think that I can stay any longer." I look around for an exit or something to flee with.

"What are you think you doin'?" His eyes is dangerpusly red. "DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE SAFE FROM ME!"

Suddenly I wake up. It is early sunset and I see how Ford is looking at me woried.

"Hey everything is fine, it was just a dream." He hugs me.

I am to scared to say or do something. I just stare into one direction and breath heavily.

"Who is Bill?" I whisper as I calm a bit down.

I feal how Ford is getting nervous. I get out of his hug and look at him with an open expression.

"He is some one you can't trust. I really don't want to talk about this." His expression is more serious than I have ever seen him.

I put my hands on his cheecks and smile comforting. "You don't need to explain anything if you don't want to. I was just scared thats all."

He smiles back. "What would I do without you?" He kisses my forhead. "By the way it's a bit late and the others will come in about a few minutes.

"So what do we do now?" I look at him smiling.

"I really don't know." He scratches the back of his head.

"But I know!" I am suddenly happy.

He grins towards me. "And what is your brilliant idea?"

"We'll make them something to eat!" I cheer and kiss him on the cheeck. Then I stand up and walk to the kitchen. Ford follows me slowly.

I start making something for the others and everytime I stand still to peel something or wash something, Ford just wraps his arms around me and won't let me go until I beg him to let me go.

As I am done the others arrive. Mabel hyper-energetic as always jump to me and hugs me.

"Y/N wow you won't belive what we all did today and this was fun like crazy and there was this little cute thing that is cute but somehow evil and..." She keeps talking on until I mention the food.

Stan is the first one getting into the kitchen and finding the food standing on the table. "Is this for us?" He looks out of the door into the room where the others are sitting and points onto the food.

"But yes of course." I smile with him.