Chapter 11.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I leave his room with a smile on my face. I look at the stairs. My smile dissapeares as I see Stan lingering there.

"What's the matter Stan? Have I done something wrong?"

His serious expression turns into a smile. "No, don't worry, I just thought about something.

I look at him. He looks back at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He grins.

I take a step back, surprised. "No, no there is nothing."

He looks down the stairs down.
"If you want you could go and play with Dipper and Mabel, they have no clue what to do."

I nod and go down the stairs.
Somehow I need to get my mind clear, so I start to shout.

"WHO WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN!"

Both of the kids are surprised, but Mabel jumps up and shouts back.

"WE WANT TO!" She smiles and runs out.

I look back to Dipper.
"Come on!"

He starts to walk calmly out of the door. As I see Mabel waiting in front of the house, I get a strange smile on my face and begin to run towards Mabel. She laughs and runs away from me.

I chase her across the whole yard. After a few minutes I sit down. "I can't anymore... heh... I... wait a minute... please." She laughs on and runs towards Dipper. They chase eachother. I watch them playing their little game.

I feel a little watched. A strange feeling. I look around. Nothing, strange...

"Y/N, come play with us!" Mabels voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Good" I stand up. "Here I come!" I run towards the twins. They both run away and try to hide behind some bushes and trees.

Ford's P.O.V.

After Y/N has left the room, I thought I could get some new ideas for my new invention. I sit down in my chair and start to take out my notes. Why did I made them so uncomfortable? Why did I, in gods words, cought them like this? Uhhh! Really, why am I thinking about this? I want to concentrate on my work and not on what happened! I exhale and look out of the window.

"Here I come!" Y/N chases Mabel. I smile. They are really fit for their age. And their body is also very fit... wait why do I think about something like that? I'm helpless...

"Pointdexter! Come here. FAST!" Stan sounds hysteric.

I run down. "Where on earth are you?"

"In the kitchen!" Stan shouts.

I walk into the kitchen and see what happened. One of my experiments lays there on the ground and growls at Stan.

"Wait I'll get my electro gloves and  catch it." I slowly step away.

"Make it fast that thing is creeping me out!" Stan stands now on the table. I get my gloves and run into the kitchen.

Stan's P.O.V.

That thing is going to attack me!
I grab a spatula and hold it in front of me. That thing scares from the spatula and jumps out of the kitchen window. You'll better run you little... Ford comes in.

"Where is it?" He looks around.

"Outside, it nearly attacked me!"

He turn around and runs out.

Oh no the children are out side!
I start to panik.

Y/N's P.O.V.

As I cought Mabel a wild thing appeared out of the kitchen window. What the hell? Mabel didn't notice the thing and runs towards Dipper to catch him.

As in the same moment Ford runs out with some pair of high-tech gloves and looks around. I look to the thing how it runs to me. He notice it. "Don't let it get you!" He shouts.

I look helpless onto that thing how it stops right in front of me. I am confused. I stand there and look down at it. The thing does the same. We just stare at eachother.

Then Ford come and rushes in.