Chapter 18

Y/N's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep that night. Something is worrying me. What if they come back? They will take Mabel, Dipper, Stan and Ford too and they won't let them go.
I lie there in my bed with my eyes wide open.

Suddenly I hear some one coming in my room.

Ford's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep that night after Y/N was kidnapped. I'm worried about her, so i deside to go to her.

I open the door to her room and step in. "Are you sleeping?"

"No, I can't sleep that well." She looks at me with her E/C eyes.

I take the chair from her desk and put it beside her bed. I sit down.

"How are you?" I point onto her head.

She smiles. "I'm not dead yet, so everything is fine."

A little silence appeares.

She suddenly breakes it. "Thank you for saving me."

I smile. "It was nothing."

"No I mean it, thank you, if you weren't there... I don't know what they would have did to me, after that accident with my arm." She looks me directly into the eyes.

"It's still nothing." I try to smile.

Another silence appeares.

She tries to stand up. I stand up and hold her arms while she tries it.

"Be carefull, you could..."

"Yeah, yeah, I could trip or something." She takes a step after the first one and another.

I watch her walking like a young deer. She finally arrives at where I am standing and looks up. I can feel her breath in my face. I smile.

She smiles shyly too. "Yeah, in the middle of the night, you and me, hm?"

I hold her and enjoy every second with her.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Oh my.. he holds me, I'm so near that I can even smell his breath! Not that it is bad but... oh nooooo...

I feel his hands around my elbows. We slowly move closer. Suddenly I feel his lips against mine. I don't know if I would die of this action of mine or not. At the first time he almost died and now... it's my turn.

We stop and look eachother in the eyes. He smiles. I shyly smile too.
I am such an dork! He is sooooooo cute to me and I can't even smile propally!

"J-just a sidenote." He takes one hand behind his neck. My heart makes a little pause.

"Since you first arrived here, I wanted to tell you, that... I like you." He is red and I see it in the darkness!

I snug up to him and smile. "I 'like' you too Ford." I close my eyes and enjoy this moment.

Ford's P.O.V.

I freeze as she snugs up to me. "I 'like' you too Ford." I feel a smile playing around my mouth.

I put my arms around her and enjoy this moment like it's the last one I have with her.

Then we hear a sound from outside of the room. I let go of her and get a candle holder to protect me if something dangerous is out there. I open the door and look outside. A shadow disappears and I even know from who. I smile.

"It's nothing." I close the door.

Y/N stands beside me. "Really? But is someone there?" She looks worried.

"Maybe, I just saw a shadow." I shrug and she laughs quiet.

Suddenly I hear a louder noise and some quiet swearing. It was Stan, I knew it.

I put down the candle holder and sit down again. She walks a bit around and to her bed. She still isn't sure on her legs but it's getting better from every moment. I smile while watching her walk.

"Am I so clumsy?" She looks me in the eyes.

"Not that much, but still a bit." I smiles back at her.

She yawns. "I think I'm a tiny tincy bit *yawn* tired." She sits down and rubs her eyes like a little child.

"Then good night." I stand up and leave the room. I beam like crazy while walking to my room and couldn't get to sleep for a wile, but after a few minutes (actually half an hour!) I got tired and went to sleep.