Chapter 20

Ford's P.O.V.

After Y/N left my room I quickly change into my red sweather and deside to not put on my brown jacket.

Arriving at the kitchen I see Y/N sitting at the table where the others are.

"Good morning to all of you." I sit down.

"Morning gruncle Ford." Mabel and Dipper both say it with joy in their voices.

"Yeah, you two Pointdexter." Stanley quickly adds and munches on.

Y/N just nod and smile. I smile back.

"So does anyone have any plans for today?" Mabel asks.

Y/N makes a adorable expression. "I don't think so sweety, I'll better stay here."

"Ooooookay, and the others?" Mabel looks at us, boy and men.

"I wanted to get to my lab and secure the experiment, that tries to break out every time I leave it alone." I look out of the window.

"I got nothing." Stanley shrugs.

"I wanted to read something, so I'm..." Mabel cuts Dipper off.

"So you are free, perfect!" Mabel grins widely.

"But..." Dipper tries to safe his reading hours.

"No buts, we need to do something real!" Mabel makes a heroic position.

Dipper just sighs.

Magical timeskip

After Mabel, Stanley and Dipper left I go to the wending machine and put in the code.

"Can I go with you?" I hear Y/N's voice directly behind me.

"But yes of course." I make the path free and point to the stairchase. "Ladies first."

She chuckles and goes down. "Such a gentleman."

I follow her down. "It's probably a bit messy there, just don't be too surprized."

She turns her head around to me and nods.

We arrive at the bottom and she watches me cleaning the desk and chair from paper and other things.
I hear a growl and a little chuckle. I turn around and see Y/N with my experiment. She is playing with it. I am so surprised that I let go of the paper in my hands. Y/N looks at me then at the floor. We both kneel down to get the paper and we bump into eachother. I get a little red and stand up.

"You need any help?" I ask as softly as I can.

Y/N's P.O.V.

So adorable.

"No everything is alright." I see his hand reaching out to me. I grab it and he pulls me up. A bit too strong.

And again. We both stand close to eachother and just stare into eachothers eyes. I smile shyly.

He smiles back at me still holding my hand.

"Soooooo... what is down here anyways?" I look around

He offers me some a better view by stepping aside and letting go of me. I stare at the objects that are down here. "Wow."

There are hyperguns with some strange glowing substance in them and other stuff I didn't even know.

He takes one of the guns and puts it away. "Just for safety." He looks a bit serious.

And then I see the thing that tried to 'attack' me. I see it trapped in a glasjaw. I become sad. "Poor thingy."

"Is this a new nickname for it?" Ford looks at it too.

I think about it. "I think yes, but does it really needs to be in there?"

"Just for safety. I told you it attacks everyone... exept for you. How did you managed that it didn't attacked you?" Ford's eyes are glowing from interest.

"Well, I think it liked me." I shrug.

He chuckles a bit and looks around to show me some things. After he showed me almost everything interesting, we head upstairs.

"No one is here yet." I can't see either Stan nor the kids.
"Welp, that means I need to make food for two. Can you cook?"

I turn around and see a headshaking Ford. I smile. "Not even tried?"

"No." He simply says.

"Then today is your lucky day!" I walk into the kitchen.

I hear slight whisper from behind.
"Oh boy."