Chapter 27

-the next day-

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up with a lightbeam shining onto my face. I yawn and get up.

Walking to the window I realize that Mabel, Dipper and Stan are hading out... no sign of Ford.

I smile and go to my door opening it silent and heading as silent as I possibly can downstairs.

Arriving at the bottom I see Ford sitting on the sofa. I smile and walk behind it not giving any sound from me. Y/N ya sneeky little creeper! I think to myself.

Being directly behind him I greet him calmly so I don't scare him. "Morning Ford." I put my arms around his neck and onto his chest placing my own head onto his shoulder.

He slightly scares and looks up to me before I can do my head part. "You scared me for a little." He exhales and calms down. "Also good morning to you too."

I smile and cuddle into his turtleneck looking into this journal of him, where he writes things down I don't know about.

"I know." I whisper slightly.

He chuckles and lets me cuddle. "The others wanted to go out, into town and I thought I better stay here."

I grin evil. "Ya homie." I place a kiss onto his cheek and let go of him heading into the kitchen. "I am one hungry woman!"

"Hm?" He smiles and looks at me.

"Feed me human!" I turn around and make a dumb expression.

He laughs and stands up. "If you insist me to burn the kitchen."

I laugh too and follow him. He looks around and lastly turns my way. "So what does the woman wants to eat?"

I chuckle. "Anything you have haunted for today, man." I grin evily and sit down.

"Let me think... hm... maybe fried eggs, this sounds not dangerous at all." He turns towards me and looks directly into my eyes.

"Sounds good." I smile. "But please do not, I mean not, burn anything." I grin again and chuckle slightly.

"I'll do my best." Ford puts his hands onto his sides and makes a heroic pose.

He looks cute with this expression and I just laugh.

He smiles at me and begins to make breakfast.

-magical time skip-

"Nom." I eat my eggs satisfied and smile. "And you didn't burn the kitchen, I'm proud of you." I take another bite.

"I'm proud of myself too." He take a bite of his eggs.

"Nom nom." I do am proud of him. And his facial expression which he did as he stood before me with two perfect plates of fried eggs. So cute!

"You got any plans for today?" He looks up still chewing.

He looks still cute. "No, nothing at all."

He smiles.

"You got any ideas?"

"Maybe." He smiles and looks back at his plate.

"I smell an idea." I grin evil.

"Oh and what's the idea?" He smiles at me.

"I said I smell a idea not knowing what it is, and..." I smell around. "I smell a good one, so spit it out."

He chuckles slightly. "That's a suprise for later."

I put my puppyface on. "Could you please tell me?"

"I said it's something for later." He finishes up and stand up taking his plate to the sink. Putting it down he turns around. "And I promise it will be worth it to experience." He smiles.

I smile back. "You sure know how to make a woman curious."