Chapter 25/2

-a few weeks later; Christmas eve-

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's the evening before Christmas and I am ready to do this! I already did all presents and wraped them in paper and the tree is set!

So there is just waiting untill the actual evening left.

"Hi Y/N! Are you excited?" Mabepbruns up to me in her sweather she just did for this christmas.

"Maybe..." I grin and ruffle her hair. She just chuckles and runs off.

I watch her do so and feelhow somebody is coming up to me. I want to turn around but the one who is coming up to me grabs me and pulls me back. I scream and try to get out of the grip.

"Hey chill out it's me!" Stans voice appeares and he lets go.

I escape and turn around. He just grins dorky.

"Idiot! You gave me a heart attack!" I punsh him slight and go up to my room.

"But come down in a hour we want to selebrate and thats with you!" He winked and goes away.

Im confused as never get into my room and llok at the presents I did.
And then I doze off.

A knock on the door wakes me and I go up and open the door seeing Mable standing there with a huuuge smile on her face.

I understand it and smile too. "Did you all already started to selebrate or not?"

"Almost but we are still waiting for Santa Clause!" Mabel cheers.

I tilt my head slightly but still smile.

Mabel pulls me out of the room and down stairs to finally get to the living room and selebrate.

We all do selebrate good and a hour later there is a knock on the door. I get up and open it.

"Ho ho ho, I'm Santa and gonna get cha!" The Santa isn't a Santa after all he did had a bazuca in his ahnds and suddenly snapped his fingers and a snake appeared around me. I sream.

No one's P.O.V.

Y/N is wrapped in a snake and screams like crazy. Everybody from the living room is just shocked and scared being alive to see this.

"LET HER GOOOOO!!!" FORD AND STAN ARE SCARED LIKE HELL AND TURN INTO TWO ANGEL LIKE DEMONS AND REALLLLLLY ARE ANGRYYY!!!

"NOOOO I WON'T DO IT!!!" THE SANTA SCREAMS AND FLIES OFF WITH A JETPACK ON HIS SHOULDERS!!!

FORD AND STAN GOT DEAMONS ANGEL WINGS AND FLEW OFF THROUGH THE ROOF FOLLOWING THE CRAZY SANTA!!! Y/N JUST FAINTS FROM EXCITEMENT!!!

FORD AND STAN ARRIVED THE CRAZY SANTA AND JUST SHOOT HIM OFF WITH HIS SHOTGUNS!!! HE FALLS DOWN!!!

Ford quickly grabs onto Y/N and flies into the woods to set her down. As the arrive at the bottom Y/N wakes up and looks at Ford with his wings and really handsome form. He just looks at her with a happy face. "I was so scared I could have died."

Y/N just smiles. "I was scared too thank you for saving me."

Ford's grin grows even wider. "Yes I'm pretty awsome aren't I."

Y/N just cuddles up to him and closes her eyes. Ford stands up and walk heroic out of the woods.

In front of the woods the whole towns people are gathered and claps into their hands. "HORRAY!!!" The all scream.

Then suddenly Ford lets Y/N down and kneels before her. "I love you sooo much Y/N, do you want to marry me?"

She shackes her head and says yes. Any other second her took her nad they both fly to russia to join Putin in there and got married and got to have 67 children and every single one of them was named Bob.

The end!!!

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

ITS A FRICKN JOKE!

Don't judge me and please do not think that this is an official part of the story.

My friend from wattpad xLiveAndBreathWordsx was crazy and just said I shoult do a gag with the Santa aaaand... it turned out to be a crazyyyy chapter.

So her is my part of the crazyness of today and I hope you all have a great time ^-^.

The story is not completed there are still chapters to come up with k? K!
Byeeee~