Chapter 8.

Dipper's P.O.V.

He is hiding something from me. Stan dissapears into the kitchen. I look through the window. I watch Mabel talking to Y/N and Ford standing there looking into his journal and writing something down.

They enter the house. "Y/N would you mind if I can ask you something?" Mabel got curious.

"No, of course not." Y/N smiles slightly as she sees me. Her smile really comforts. I smile back.

"Are you single?" Mabel grins stupid.

"Yes, yes I am." She makes a break. "Why do you ask?"

Mabel chuckles and runs upstairs.
Y/N still smiles. She looks at me.

"Dipper, right?"

I nod.

"I have got a little question, would you mind if I could ask something about Mabel?"

I shrug. "The question is, if I can answer it."

She grins more.

Ford comes in and sees us talking.

Ford's P.O.V.

She beams at me. I smile a bit. Oh no, what do I should do next? Is she going to talk about our kiss? Oh god!?

"Everything okey?" Dipper looks at me worried.

"Y-yes, I think I'm just tired. If anyone needs me, I'm in my room!"

I walk up to my room and meet Mabel at the top. She looks at me excited.

"Mabel what's up with you?"

She beams. "You like her." I begin to blush a bit.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I scratch the back if my head.

She grins. "You are in love love love love love love..." she jumps around by every word.

"Okey?" I feel the heat in my face.

She beams like crazy. I try to keep my cool.

"Mabel how about you get me something to eat, I need to do something before I can go down ok?"

"Yes of course" She walks almost runs down the stairs and I just chuckle. Wierd kid but a pure heart with an amazing character.

As I get to work, I hear a knock at my door. It must be Mabel bringing me my food. I open the door but I just see Stan in front of it. Wierd what would he want up in my room?
I let him in.

Y/N's P.O.V.

After a little chat with Dipper, I notice that I need something to eat.

"How about I get a snack and we continue talking after I have eaten something?"

"Yes of course." He is really grown up for his age. I smile at him and dissapear in the kitchen. It isn't familiar so I struggle to find something. As I look at the table I see two plates of pancakes and a grinning Mabel beside of them. She really is excited about something. I see it in her eyes.

"How was the walk?" She slightly tilts her head.

"It was good. Thank you for your curiousness." I smile at her.

"Can I ask you why you got out that early?" Her mouth shapes to a pointy hole.

"I couldn't sleep and I guess I searched for an oppertunity to get a look around the town. Plus I needed some leaves for my wound." I'm really good at lying but as I see Mabels expression, I could tell that she doesn't belive me.

I grab into my pocket and hold out the Stinging nettles.

"I need those to heal faster up. You know my wounds." I stay calm and don't try to give any notice to what happened.

She looks at me really strict. "Okey, but I'll be watching you." She dissapeares out of the kitchen.

That was close! I exhale and look at the plates at the table.