Chapter 26

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up sweaty and horrorfide from this... nonesence dream I had. It was about a crazy Santa and Ford looking awsome and us flying to Russia...

But of all of the sudden I get sleepy again and rest my head on the desk I slept on and close my eyes again.

Ford's P.O.V.

"She disapeared into her room and didn't came out for more than half a day." Stan looks up to the kids.

"Dunno." Mable shrugs and keeps on drawing. "Maybe she needs a bit alone time."

It's getting close to night time and Y/N still doesn't show up. I get a feeling of that something is going on. Something wrong.

I yawn. "I'll better go to sleep." I rub my eyes hoping no one just thinks that I'm just pretending.

"Ok gruncle Ford, have a good night!" Mabel beams but quickly looks back to the TV.

I smile and get up the stairs. Heading to my room I can check on Y/N. I mean it's her room next to mine so no one should get any false idea. Why am I hiding this?...

I knock and then come in just seeing Y/N sleeping with her head on her table. I smile and come a bit closer. I even hear her breath so close am I. And then I suddenly place my hand onto her head. Her fluffy H/C hair is bettwen my fingers and I smile more.

Suddenly she exhales and puts her head up. "Is it feeling good?" She smiles.

I scare a bit and take my hand away feeling the heat coming up my head. "Erm..."

She chuckles gets up and yawns. "I *yawn* I'll better go to sleep now." She smiles and gives me a slight little kiss on the cheeck and goes to her bed.

I just stand there and watch her walk to her bed. I smile. "So, I should better go too, hm?"

She chuckles and sits down on her bed. "I think so. But why did you came here at the first place?"

"I just wanted to check on you, I mean you didn't show up all day and... and I was getting worried." I feel my cheecks getting more hot and look down on my shoes.

"Well, you see I'm still alive so I'm fine. Thank you for your concern." She smiles and lays down, letting her feet hanging from the bed.

I smile and go to the door. "Well, I wish you a good night then."

"You *yawn* too." She closes smiling her eyes and restes on her bed crawled up in an unregular ball.

I close the door and quickly slip over to my room. And close the door.

I breath through, sit down onto my chair beside my desk and sink into my thinking.

Y/N's P.O.V.

As left I open one eye to check if there is really nobody.

I stand up and walk over to my desk looking for the presents I was making. I look into a little gap in the desk take out one wrapped present and smile. "Perfect!" I put it back and go to sleep.