Chapter 34

Y/N's P.O.V.

Black.

Darkness.

And more Blackness...

I shout out of frustration.

Nothing... just my echo looming around me.

I am sick of this...

"HEY YOU ASSHOLES, LET ME GO!" I try to provoke anything around me to even start a little conversation. I am sick of the silence. It drives me insane.

"Shut up." A quiet whisper I hear.
"They can't hear you, you imbecile. The won't come for you... except..."

"SHUT IT, I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU!" I yell out in the dark. He is back... with no good intentions.

"But you should, I'm the only one who can help you now." A creepy laugh escapes the scary and loomy darkness. "I am the only one."

It's quiet again. He is silent. Now I am truly alone.

"Erm, with whom are you talking with?" A too familiar voice creeps through the darkness.

"Nobody..." I murmur, trying to remember the name the person told me. "...Jeremy, please I beg you, stay here."

A black haired younger man comes out of the shadows. His brown eyes look directly at mine.

"I am here to spend a little bit of time with you, but you know what we want from you." His voice drops. I can clearly feel his sadness and anger, even his dissapointment.

"I already told you, I can't-" I try to speak to him.

"You can't remember a thing, yes I know..." his gaze wanders to the ground. "But... you remember me right?"

-flashbackkkkk-

The sun was at its highest and the day was hot.

A typical summer day.

Jeremy and Y/N just enjoyed themselves.

The 9 year old boy laughed as he kicked the football into the improvised net Y/N made from her shoes.

Yes she did reach her 30s but she is fresh as ever. Well how couldn't she, if this little boy she cared for was keeping her up all day.

"GOAAAAAAL!" The little boy screamed out of excitement.

The woman just smiled and put her arms up to the sky.
"YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She was definitely ready for a break.

Both waddled up to the house the boy was recently living in with his family. A mansion. Well he rather was and still is the son of a multimiliader and of course one of his dad's employees just loved that little rascal and had to take the job as baby sitter and nanny at once.

As they both came to the mansion both were greeted by a smile that was one of the most pleasant one in the whole world. Well until a terrible accident happened.

-endddd of flashbackkkkk-

"A bit... I am so sorry..." My gaze landed onto the cold stone floor that surrounds us.

"You don't need to be. We were the main cause you lost memories. I should be sorry." He closes his eyes and tries not to cry.

A little silence then passed.

We hear footsteps.

Both of us watch into the dark abyss and wait for the one coming to arrive.

Jeremy stands up and hurries away from me.

I can't move.

The dark figure approaches me. A smile I loved to remember back in the days appears with two glowing eyes following right after.

"Well, well, well, Y/N do you also remember me?"