Chapter 36

Silence...

He smiled again, his other eye glistening in blue.

"Well, you still need to be punished for your actions." He walks backwards out of the light. "And I will fairly enjoy that."

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know why he did that to me, but one thing is for sure, he isn't kidding about anything. That's the only trade mark his past self left for him.

I waited in fear but nothing happened. He must be preparing his plan to hurt me.

A silent click is all I hear after he disappears.

I wait.

Ford's P.O.V.

I feel something is not right. I become more and more nervous.
Stanley looks at me and understands my concern and drives faster. After Dipper found out the location the wrapper comes from, we automatically jumped into the car and drove off.

Mabel sits in the back with Dipper beside her and Stanley and I up front. We all are silent and just listen to Dippers navigation device. He said it will lead us to Y/N's location... I still don't understand this technology.

"It isn't that far anymore. Look!" Dipper points at the device.

Stanley takes on a sharp turn and we are greeted with a sight of a mansion with a factory behind it.

"How do we enter it?" Mabel looks out of the window by climbing over Dippers lap to get a better view.

"Hmmmm" Stanley scratches his chin. "Factories give fours, don't they?"

Mabel jumps from Dippers lap. "If it's a candy factory then it should do it."

A plan forms in my head. "How about we go and sneak into one tour and just go on and investigate while no one is looking."

Stanley smiles at me. "Sounds good dexter. Let's go."

We all leave the car and move towards the entrance. A lot of people move through the opening gates and we join them.
All of those people go straight to the reception and give the Secretary cards. I look panicked at Stanley. He just smiles and shows me four tickets.

"H-how?" I stare at them.

Mabel starts chuckling. "Me and gruncle Stan have a few tricks up my sleeve." Stanley joins her chuckling.

I exhale out of relieve.

We pass the secretary and go further.

A young lady starts giving the tour. We all stayed together and looked out for something. Something must give us a hint of where Y/N is... Something

The first stop we made was at a big portrayal of... someone... 

"And if we go further we will see the factory itself." The lady takes the crowd onwards.

I just stare at the portrayal. Stanley goes up to me and puts his hand onto my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"I have a bad feeling about this man." I wouldn't get my gaze away from him.

"Let's go we might find something." He whispers, because some people are now looking at us with disgust in their eyes.

I nod and go follow the crowd. Mabel and Dipper both have an eye on everything around us and seem to look for multiple possible places Y/N can be held captive in.

I hope we find her soon...