Chapter 21

Y/N's P.O.V.

We both stand at the stove. He stares at it. I chuckle slightly.

"First go and wash you hands, then we'll begin." I point to the sink.

"Good." He walks to the sink andbwashes his hands, after hes done I wash my hands too. While he dries his hands, I look onto the fridge and check what we have got to cook with.

"So we got... meat, soda, very well and a dead mouse." I take out a big piece of cheese and grin. "Yep she is defenitly dead."

Ford looks at me and makes a cute expression. "I think we got even two dead ones."

I chuckle and look around for what we can cook. After I scratched everything together we start to cook.

Magical timeskip

We both finished cooking. While cooking we switched places between stove and the sink. And almost everytime bumped into eachother. At the end we really bumped into eachother and both laughed.

I put the plates on the table and sit down. Ford brings the forks and knives. I smile. He sits down and smiles back.

"And I didn't burn anything." Ford looks proud.

I chuckle. "But the mice are dead."

Ford begins to laugh. I laugh too.
We start to eat and he looks so proud of himself. We, sorry HE cooked potatoes and then mashed them. I was the one who did the meat. And being as adorable as he is, he wanted to do everything on his own. But everytime he didn't know what to do he just asked like nothing were wrong.

As we eat a sudden silence appeares and makes the situation a bit... embaressing. I mean this all is cute and everything but it makes it a good reason to blush.

"S-so, ehm, the kids and Stanley aren't coming home until 7 o'clock. What do you recomend we'll do?"

The sudden break of our silence make me scare for a bit. "I-I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe we can go on a walk?" He turns slightly red.

I look at his adorable shy smile. "How can i say no to such an offer?"

He smiles directly at me. "Then shall we go?" He takes a jacket and put it on.

I look surprised. "Now?"

"Yes now, but just if you want to." He looks unsure.

"Yes I'd love to!" I exclame and take my only jacket.

We both go and wander around the woods. Suddenly I stop. I remember. The last kidnap. I shiver of fear.

Ford steps up to me. "What's wrong? Are you cold?"

I look into his eyes and begin to cry a bit.

He puts an arm around me and tries to calm me down. "Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot what happened. I- don't fear these people who want to take you away, I'm here for you."

I still crying hug him and let my fear go. All those days, those days I kept quiet, to spare this poor family, who was friendly enough to take care of me even if I was a complete stranger to them.

Ford puts another arm around me and just tries to comfort me.

I look up after being half though my fear and sadness.

Ford's P.O.V.

She looks up to me, her eyes puffy and red from her crying. "Everything is right, don't be sad." I smile sympathetic. 

She sniffs and hugs me again. "Thank you for everything you did these past days."

I hug her back and smile. "You don't need to thank me again."

We stand these for a few minutes until she calmed down. I take her hand and look at her. "Is it better for now?"

She just nods and swipes a tear away.

I take her by the shoulders and look into her E/C eyes. "You want to go to the shack?"

She looks back and shrugs. "I don't know I think yes."

I take her and we walk back to the shack.

As we arrive we sit down at the sofa and she snugs into my sweater. I put my arms around her and just let her rest on by chest. We sit there for more than half a hour. She fell asleep and I don't even dare to move or wake her up. After fighting with the sleep I give up and fall asleep too.