Chapter 10.

Y/N's P.O.V.

He gets a bit red around his adorably dumb grin. I know somehow that he's gonna point out the kiss.

"From where did you know that Stinging nettles would help your wound to heal up faster?" His look wanders to me and he notice my blush. "Are you feeling good?"

I exhale. "Y-yeah, I thought you were about to ask something other. Anyways, I've read it when I was jounger."

He takes a paper and sorts it in his mountain of paper. He knows what I mean. "Interesting. Which book, maybe I know it or even have it here?"

"I don't know anymore, it was a long time ago I've read it."

He points to the shelves. "Maybe you'll recognize it if you search here." He smiles.

I smile back and look for the book. Surprisingly I've found it. "Here it is! Nature and health one of my favorites." I take a look into it. Ford glances over my shoulder and takes a look too.

"And you like this kind of stuff?" He smiles.

I begin to be nervous. "Y-yes, why do you ask?"

He chuckles. "I am into anomalies and some alternate dimension stuff, but nature as a subject was a bit difficult to understand."

I smile. "I see a nerd like me." I facepalm. "It rhymes!"

He chuckles. "Like you? I think more like me."

A little silence appeares in the room. I take another look into the book and see the page from where I know that Stinging nettles help in case of injuries.

"Here is the page related to Stinging nettles." I turn around and bump dirctly into him. I fall, but Ford reacts quickly enouth to grab me. We freeze for a long moment. He grabed me like a dancer. His arm is around my waist and he looks down at me with a surprised face.

"S-sorry I-I'm a bit c-clumsy t-today.... he." I slotter shyly and turn red.
"Y-you got there some reflexes." I'm so dumb!

"Heh... thank you I guess." He doesn't look away.

We freeze again. I could feel his warm hands around my waist. After a few seconds I realize that we still stand in this position.

"Eh... Ford... it's quiet comfortable but I don't think..." I smile

He backs up into reality and lets me go. "Eh... s-sorry I was completely somewhere else."

Ford's P.O.V.

Their eyes, their E/C eyes. It was like I could drown in them.

"So what have you found?" I snap over to another subject.

They look at the book that dropped on the floor. I look down too. We both kneel down to get it. Of course they are a bit faster to put their hand onto it and I put my hand accidentaly on top of theirs. We glance at eachother as we touch.

They laugh. I quickly put my hand away and hurry to stand up. They get the book and start to search a page.

"Here, Stinging nettles, from the leaves to the tiny neadles on top of them." She points on a little picture of their leaves.

I look at it. They really know much about nature and it's use for humans.

"They are pretty intelligent." I wisper but I said it out loud.

"Well, thank you." They blush.

I snap to reality and notice that I said it out loud. I go red. Damn it!

"I'll better go downstairs. Bon appetit." They use a fake accent.
It's kind of cute to hear them like that.

"Thank you." I reply a bit shy.

They leave my room by closing the door behind them. I exhale. Why am i such an idiot! Ford your actions were dumb! Oh gosh, how do they think about me now?

I exhale again and look at the plate with the pancakes on top of them.
I smile.