Chapter 19

Next day

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of birds singing in the morning. I look up and look at my clock hanging above the door. Almost 8 o'clock.

I stand up and make me ready for the day. I glare outside to check if anyone strange is outside, but no one is there not even a few animals.

I go down and greet Mabel standing on a chair and making some breakfast for the day.

"Good morning Y/N how was your sleep?" Mabel even tilts her head a bit.

I yawn. "It was *yawn* really nice, even after that 'accident' had happened." I smile and watch over her shoulders to look what the breakfast will be.

"It's a surprise." She tries to block the view.

I shrug. "Okay, if it is a secret, shall it be a secret." I take a funny accent to make her laugh. It works. She gigles and looks at me.

I point onto the stove. "Don't let it burn." I leave the kitchen smiling.

I go back to the livingroom. Dipper sits on the couch and reads something. A red book with a golden... wait... six fingered hand.
I sit beside him and read with him.

"Is this a book written by Ford?" I point at the cover.

"Yes it is." He still reads not even looking up.

I look at the cover and see a four standing on the hand. There must be more. Interesting what he documents in these.

I stand up and go up. Ford is still sleeping, I can hear his quiet snoring. Cute. I smell something good and get a bit distracted.

"What are you doin' here?" I scare as I hear Stan's voice. I turn around.

Stan's P.O.V.

She stands before Ford's roomdoor and smiles. I saw the action this night and know what is going on here, but even if, I still don't get it. HOW?!?

"Don't scare me like that, soon I'll die from a heartattack." She looks scared for her life.

"I do not want to kill you." I take a step away. "He'll be sleeping until some one will wake him up." I see her little smile.

"Okay, thanks for the advise." She walk to her room and over to a shelf.

I start walking down. "Your welcome." Arriving at the kitchen I see Mabel setting the table.

"BREAKFAST IS FINISHED! Oh gruncle Stan good morning." She beames.

"Mornin' pumpkin." I rub her head.

Then Dipper walks into the kitchen. "Where are gruncle Ford and Y/N?"

"They both are still sleeping." I shrug and sit down.

"But I saw her just a minute ago." Mabel sits down.

"She wanted to go to sleep again." I start to eat.

Y/N's P.O.V.

As Stan left I walk out of my room and quietly into Ford's. I really wanted to know where the other books were.

He still snores on his couch. He just looks adorable. I grin like crazy, because of this sleeping cuteness.

I sit beside of him and watch him sleep. My expression shrinks into a smile. I take his glasses of and place them on the table beside the couch. His snore become quieter. This is too much for me. STOP BEING SO CUTE! I almost die.

Then he suddenly opens his eyes. He smiles. "Is it you Y/N? I can barely see you." I hand him his glasses. He sits up and puts them on.

"Good morning." I smile.

"Y... *yawn* you too." He places a little kiss on my cheeck. I gigle and watch him standing up and streching his tired bodyparts.

"How much did I miss?" He looks back at me.

Then a loud voice appeares "BREAKFAST IS READY! Oh gruncle Stan..." Mabel's voice gets quieter.

I chuckle. "You heard her."

He smiles at me. I stand up and hug him smiling.  Then I rub my nose against his. He chuckles and just gives me another quick kiss. I let go of him and go out of his room.