Chapter 29

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

We stayed like that for a few minutes more. But as I poped back into reality, I quickly stand up and look around. This is truly amazing. My eyes widen with every step I take.

This is the best surprise off all anyone had given to me... well the first one.

I smile and sink into sadness.

(Ford's P.O.V.)

After a little while she stands up and looks around, I just stand up and watch her fasctination. Her eyes grow wider with every new object coming into her sight.

Suddenly I see her facial expression change. I fell something is wrong.

"Hey" I slowly move closer to her. "are you alright?"

I face her and see a pair of beautiful, (E/C), sad eyes.

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

Ford just looks at me with worry in his eyes. I smile sad. "Y-yes, almost..."

"You don't like it?" He looks a bit sad.

"No, no no no, I love it! Just... you are the first person who ever did something nice to me, like this." I look around. I feel a hand rising onto my shoulder.

He looks directly into my eyes.

I smile and hug him tightly.

He hugs back, placing his head onto mine.

I cuddle into his turtleneck and muffle a "thank you".

He hugs a bit tighter and answers. "It's nothing."

-time skip to the Shack because I can-

(still (Y/N's P.O.V.))

After getting to the Shack he lets go of me and disappears into his room for several minutes. Suddenly the door is being kicked open and I see Mabel's face. A wide grin of joy enters the house and shouts. "WE ARE BACK!"

Dipper and Stan followed Mabel in. Both seem tired. I chuckle and greet the others.

"Hey guys, how is it been?"

"Eh-" Stan disappears into the kitchen without any answer.

"It was WONDERFULL!" I swear I can see stars in Mabels eyes.

Dipper crawls up to the sofa and, face first, sinks into a pillow. "It was... exhausting."

I chuckle again and sit next to him. "Welp, I think I take this as a 'great'?"

A sigh escapes the pillow.

Mabel jumps up and down racing through the whole house.

"Have you eaten a rubberball or why are you bouncing up and down?" I watch her racing past me.

"No... maybe..." She races upstairs and shouts some unclear things.

A few seconds later, she races down with Ford following her. "Here look!" She opens the door again and gets a box from outside.

Of course my coriousity begins to tackle me and I walk up to the box trying to think of the object in it. Maybe some yarn?

"He is so cute!" Mabel places the box down and opens it. How ever, a little duckling tries to figure out what is happening. It looks up and makes some noises.

I freak out.

"Awwwwwwwww!" I get down on my knees and get the duckling to get onto my lap.

"He reminded me of ducktective." Mabel smiles and pets the little thing.

I just squeel a bit and look what it's doing.

"Can we keep him? Stan allows it and I think (Y/N) would love it too. Dipper... he likes him too I am sure!"

Ford looks at us both confused and with an expression of pure thoughts. "I... I think yes?"

I look uo to him holding the duckling up to him. "Just look at him!" I put it down, letting it walk freely.

"Yes it is very cute." Ford smiles upon the duckling and kneels down to pet him. "So, what is his name?"