Chapter 24

Y/N's P.O.V.

So I'm sitting here and Mabel brushes my hair. Relaxing.

"You want a braid?" Mabels eyes glow.

I shrug "Why not?"

She squeecks and begins to make the braid.

She pulls my hair strings so gently to this braid that I even don't notice her being finished.

"You look great in that braid, but there is something that looks even better on you!" She jumps up and looks at her creation.

"And that would be?" I smile.

"A braid with flowers in it!" She jumps and looks for flowers.

"It's the middle of winter sweetie, from where do you want to get flowers?" I watch her running around and looking for flowers.

"Got some!" She comes back with a few big flowers.

"I don't even ask from where you get these." I chuckle.

After a few minutes of sticking she gets up and looks at her newborn creation satisfying. "You look awsome! Show it to everyone!"

I chuckle. "I'll mention that it's your creation." She beams. I smile and walk to the kitchen to get something to drink. Being in the kitchen i get a strange feeling of being watched. I turn around.

I see two twin brothers staring at me like I'm an alien. I start to smile. Their expressions are priceless. "What are you looking at? Is there an alien somewhere?"

"I-I um... e-..." Ford tries to say something but extremly fails at this.

"You look beautifull... really beautifull." Stan can't quiet get his sight from me.

I chuckle. "This is all thanks to Mable. She stiled me." I take a cup and fill it with some water.

While filling my cut I hear a "Your welcome" from the other room.

I smile.

Stan rumbles and stands up. "I'll better go and look after Dipper, he's somewhere outside and that isn't meaning well."

I nod and drink my water.

He leaves the kitchen and I am left with a staring Ford.

"What?" I laugh of his expression.
His eyes almost, just almost, pop.

"Eh... I-I a..." he tries to explain himself.

I laugh and leave the kitchen again. Mabel is sitting on the couch and looks into her scrapbook. She already had shown me her adventures throughout the summer from last year. Incredible what they all had experienced.

"Can I take a picture of you for my scrapbook?" She smiles at me.

"Sure." I sit down.

She takes out a camera. "Smile for the camera."

I smile as I've been told and she snaps a photo. I look at the product. Eh, I've seen better was my expectation, but hell noooooooooo, I look like a god! Now I understand why Stan and Ford stared at me like that.

"Mabel, that is the work of gods,  how did you get my hair so... gorgous?" I stare at my picture.

She chuckles and takes the picture. "I'm a mastermind. This is going to be in the page for you." She glues the picture onto one page and closes her book. "What should we do now?"

"I don't know." I shrug still surprised.

"Maybe we can talk and draw something?" She leans a bit forwards.

"Good idea, I've been not drawing for so long." I watch her racing up the stairs to get her paper and pens. "Here we go." She takes herself a sheet of paper and begins to draw.

I take a green pen and start to scribble a squirrel. A green squirrel, your crazier than her... but anyways...

After an hour or more I did out of one squirrel even three. Being creative as I am the other ones are yellow and purple. The purple one even got a bowtie.

"Aww, they are so cute!" Mabel looks at my picture.

I look back at hers. "You pretty good yourself." She drew a scenery.

"Thank you." She stands up and rushes into the kitchen. While we were drawing the boys came in and sat down in the kitchen, so she wants to show her drawing of.

I smile and hear the "wows" and "that's goods" from Stan. I close my eyes and sink into thoughts.