Chapter 32

3rd Person

As soon as the Pines family woke up a slightly strange feeling was in the air.

Unaware of Y/N's disappearence the Pines family members thought she still sleeps.

Stan was the first to notice the broken vase. "Well, now I can't sell this vase. What a shame." He takes a broom and swipes the little glass shards and throws them away.

Next up Ford and Dipper where searching for their journals and notes they have made and read the other day.

Mabel... she was out being herself. She took Ducky outside and just waited until something happens.

Ford's P.O.V.

Me and Dipper were looking through our notes when we found something that doesn't belong in there.

"Gruncle Ford, look." Dipper shows me a little note.

I take it and take a quick glance at it. "Where did you find it?"

"On the couch behind a pillow." He looks over my shoulder, trying to see what the note contains.

Here writes Y/N. Please send help. I am being kidnapped. I don't know from whom but it's around 3 am.

A little alert in my brain turns on. To be sure I quickly look into Y/Ns room.

She isn't in her room.

"STANLEY!" I quickly run downstairs to confront my brother sitting in the kitchen.

"Yes?" He looks up from his newsletter to face me.

"She is gone." I put the little note on the table. "Haven't you seen any evidence lying around, that she was kidnapped."

He looks at the paper and his eyes pop. "Actually yes, the broken vase. It stood on the table between your and her room."

Shit....

I stand up and see the children running up to us.

"Dipper just told me everything! What do we do?" Mabel's face shows worry and fear.

I stay silent. I don't want to say anything wrong.

"We don't know." Stan roughly says.

Silence...

More silence...

Endless silence...

How do we bring her back?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up. Trying to stand up I realize I am tied up and tied to a chair.

I struggle to escape.

"Oh, she is awake." This voice... the two men are back.

I look at the man who is looking at me, observing which feelings I have now.

"Don't worry beautiful, we are just doing our job. Killing you wasn't the plan and still isn't it." The man smiles slightly.

I can't remember from where I know him or might know him. I stare a bit to long at him and he just looks away.

Just now I realize I'm in a big room. Quiet cosy, but still threatening. The roof is way up high and some paintings and sculptures are shown on the walls.

The second man isn't anywhere near.

"You don't remember?" The man says, seeing that I try to figure out where I am.

I shake my head.

"Not even a bit?" He looks at me with big eyes.

I shake my head again.

"So you don't recognize me?" He looks kind of sad actually.

I shake my head a last time.

"But it's me -"

A loud bang echoes through the whole room. A door was opened.

"Oh you actually made it?" Another man comes in.

I can't see his figure yet, but his voice sounds awfully familiar.

He takes a step towards me and the other man.

"Um... boss, I think there is a tiny problem here." The man beside me stands up and walks up to the other mysterious man.

Both of them are murmuring something. I can't figure out what they are talking about.

After a few seconds tgere is a little silence. The mysterious man comes out of the shadows and I can see someone with a big scar on his face.

"Oh is this true?" He demonically smiles.

"Apparently." The other man without the scar stands beside him and both look down at me.

"Then SHE is gonna have a problem, not us." His smile grows wider.