Chapter 4.

Ford's P.O.V.

I look into their eyes. I see their blush. It's kind of cute. I look back and scratch the back of my neck.

"No problem, I wanted to go to the cliff to make some more research, so I guess I could take you with me." They look up to me.

"That's perfect, when shall we go?"

I look at the sky. "I think I could go now, if you want to?"

They smile. "Yes, I think that's a good time." They stop smiling and look at themselves. "I think, I should go and get something warmer to wear."

I see how uncomfortable they are. "You know, It's a bit to warm for me you can keep my jacket until we get back here." They keep their eyes on me and smile.

"Thanks."

.
Y/N's P.O.V.

Why is he so kind to me? He barely knows me and gives me his jacket to wear.

I see him walking into the woods. "Are you coming?"

"Y-yes, yes I am." I follow him. I remember how I was running from something. I shiver from fear and bump into something. It's a tree again. I fall down.

"Ouch, darn trees..." Ford hands me his hand so I can stand up. He pulls me up to fast and I trip over to him. I'm too close! I take a step back, so does he and I blush. Looking at him, I see how he is red too.

I smile shyly. He does so as well.

After we arrive at the cliff, I realize that I am afraid of the hight. Why haven't I thought about it before!

I start to shiver and don't even dare to look over the edge. He steps up to the edge and looks into the distance. I stand there, watching him. He turns around.

.
Ford's P.O.V.

I notice Y/N not following to the edge of the cliff.

"Come here it's a wonderful sight!" I feel happy to be here up again. They slowly walk up to the edge.

"That's a bit to high for me..." They take a step back. I feel like I need to protect them and grab them by the shoulder. I step up to the edge and show her the sight.

"Look how beautiful this is." They stand still. They quickly steps back after a couple of seconds later, bumping into me. I am surprised. I don't know what to do. I start to panic.

.
Y/N's P.O.V.

Sh*t I bumped into him again! I stand there and don't know what to do. We both just stand there like deer in headlights. Suddenly I look up. "Sorry, I was a bit scared." I am red like a tomato.

I see him and he does not answer. His hand howers over my shoulder. He puts them back onto my shoulders! I am surprised. I don't dare to move. It feels good. His warm hands up on my shoulders.

Suddenly he takes his hands of my shoulders. "Y-you don't need to be s-scared, I'm here." He says the second part a bit quieter. I begin to take a step away from him, giving the man some space.

"S-sorry I bumped into you, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, I just was... I think... overwhelm, yes I was overwhelmed by this sight... sorry."

You idiot, why do you talk that much!  I face palm myself and shake my head.

"I'm an idiot." He looks at me worried.

"No you aren't." He takes my hand from my face. "I even think that you are really ..." He blushes and scratches the back of his head. "...intriguing."

We stand there. He remembers that he is holding my hand and lets go of it.

"T-th-thank you... I... no one ever said that to me before..." I blush and take another step back.