Chapter 12.

Ford's P.O.V.

I get to Y/N and catch my experiment. A zap appeares by shocking the thing. Y/N lookes scared.

"What is that thing?" They ask.

I am surprised that they reacted so calmly. "It's an experiment. It escaped from my laboratory. I don't know how."

They look sympathetic at the thing and reaches out to it.

"Poor thing, maybe it wanted to explore or play a bit." They try to touch the thing and looks at it.

"I-I... don't think so." I pull it back to be safe. "It tried many times to attack me and it even nearly attacked Stan, even you." I watch them observing the thing.

"But it stopped?" They tilts theur head a bit. "I don't think that is wanted to attack me."

We stand there in silence for a moment. They look up and smile. "But anyways, I hope you have fun." They make theirself a bit taller and look over my shoulder. Their grin grows bright. I turn around. Mabel stands there with Dipper. They take a few quick steps and begins to run towards them. The twins begin to run and a laughter can be heared.

"I'll get you!" Y/N laughts and chases Dipper who is trying to run from them. I smile.

Stan's P.O.V.

I look out of the window and saw the whole scenario. Ford smiles at them and just stands there. He is helpless... He turns around and walks with a now serious face into the house. I get to the door and open it.

"I caught it, I need something to put it safe." He mumbles and walks to the wending mashine.

"You are welcome brother." I shake my head and close the door. I hear laughter from the kids and Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Poor thingy, I don't think that it wanted to attack me. Maybe it wanted to play or just was surprised by me. I chase Mabel and Dipper across the whole backyard.

We all laugh. Dipper tries to run away from Mabel but gets catched.

"Your turn, Dip." Mabel begins to run away from him.

We all three run across the backyard fir about another hour until I feel pain in my arm.
I play it cool. "Kid's I'm done for today I'll better get inside. And don't forget to eat before the day is over."

Mabel nods and continue chasing Dipper.

I get inside and walk into tge livingroom to check my arm.  I open up the bandages and see the wound slightly turning greenish from the leaf.

"I knew it." I whisper to myself. I don't look away from my arm and think what I need to do. Another leaf wouldn't be very helpful. I need some advice. Maybe the book.

I stand up and go upstairs to Ford's room. I gently knock. No answer.

Ford's P.O.V.

After that escape from the experiment, I went down to the lab and locked that thing in a jar from where it can't escape anymore.

All the time I was doing this, I thought about Y/N's reaction. They cared about that thing and why haven't it attacked then. I mean I am glad it didn't attacked them, but thats strange to see.

I leave the lab and go upstairs to get some paperwork done. As I arrive I see Y/N knocking onto my door. Her wound turned greenish red and they wait until some one opens that door or allows them to come in.

"Oh, hey I didn't see you there." They turn around and look at me a bit sleepy. Their E/C eyes meet my eyes.

"Yes, I was somewhere else, let me get that for you." I step up to the door and open it.

"Thank you, but I need to book from earlier to get a few informations about turning green." They smile and go into my room and look at the shelves. I step in and watch them looking for the book. After a few seconds they find it.

"So what have you said about turning green?" I glance over their shoulder to see what they are searching for.

They laugh and looks back.