Chapter 16

Y/N

After I yawn we both go to our rooms.

"Good night Ford." I smile as I close my door.

The next day

After a wonderful breakfast from Mabel and Stan we desided to go out.

"Come on! We'll miss the best part of the  day if you need that much time!" Mabel jumps up and down in front of the door.

"Yes, wait just another minute Mabel." I put on my jacket.

Stan sits in the kitchen and looks out of the window. "But please be back before sundawn."

"Yeah, yeah we will." Dipper puts an old jacket on.

I step out to Mabel. She is happy and jumps around like crazy. It is snowy outside and Mabel and Dipper wanted to show me the town. And of course I said yes.

"Come on!" Mabel jumps towards Dipper. I fall down and enjoy the snow. As I stand up I see Mabel and Dipper staring at me.

"What can't I enjoy the snow, even if I'm over my 40'ys?" I look at them strickt.

Mabel laughs and runs into the forest. Dipper follows. I start to walk and look around.

As we arrived at a dark and not snowy place in the middle of the forest.

"This is a wonderful place." I look around. Then everything suddenly went black.

Ford's P.O.V.

After the kids and Y/N had left I sit down on the couch and enjoy the warmth inside the house. Stanley comes into the livingroom and gives me some self-made hot chocolade.

"Here you go, so you don't freeze." He hands be the mug.

"Thank you." I take it and take a gulp. Both of us sit there and watch TV. Some time pass.

Then suddenly I hear Mabel shouting. I look outside and see Mabel and Dipper running.
They both seemed scared. Me and Stanley react to this excited shout out and rush to the door.

"Kid's what is going on?!" Stanley sounds scared too.

Mabel begins to talk hystericly fast "We were outside and had some fun, then we stand there in a dark part of the woods and then there were some strange man covered in black and they took Y/N and tried to take me and Dipper too. But we escaped and we arrived here and you two heard us and..." She heavily breathes in.

I haven't unterstand nothing. I look at Dipper.

"Y/N is kidnapped!" He shouts out.

"WHAT!" Both, me and Stanley shout.

Mabel looks around. "We havevto do sonething!"

Stanley gets his jacket and gives me mine. "Where were she kidnapped?"

"There, we'll lead you there." Dipper goes out.

All of us head to the place where she was kidnapped. I realize, as we arrived, that I was the one being the first at the place.

"There she was at the last moment." Dipper points on a place where a lot of snow is.

I look around. "There are footprints." I point on them, but something looks strange.

"But there are more." Mabel points on some others.

"Two paths, but which one is the right one?" Dipper looks at both of the paths of footprints.

I take over. "We need to split up. Stanley you take one of the children and I take one and go other ways. You got it?"

Stanley nods and taps Dipper on the shoulder. He nods and follows him. I nod to Mabel and we go the other way.

We go and I go through all of the bad things that could happen with her. They could do anything with her!  Maybe they want her dead?

"We need to find her." I begin to walk a bit faster. Mabel stays beside me.

Mabel's P.O.V.

What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? Maybe they did something to her, something bad?