Chapter 17

Ford's P.O.V.

Who would kidnap her? Maybe those who hurt her that much that she ALMOST died!

Me and Mabel walk silent through the forest. Then we saw it. A smal clearing with two people with some strange clothing on. I make a signal to Mabel and we both hide in the bushes.

"We need some help." She whispers.

"Yes I know but we can't just shout for some and we haven't got a mobile phone to call for some." I pull out my plasma gun, in case I need it. "But where is Y/N?"

Mabel points on a tree at which she leans. "There."

Suddenly one of the two people dissapear and leaves the one alone.
I get an idea.

"Mabel I need you to run back to Stanley and Dipper to get them. You understand me?"

She nods and runs a few steps. She turns around. "Please be careful ok?" I smile and nod. She turns around and runs away.

As she dissapears I get my chance. I slowly walk around the small clearing and get a good spot to attack. I get a brench and hit the one on the head. The man falls down and faints. I quickly run to Y/N and look what's wrong with her.

I see her with her eyes closed. "Y/N, can you hear me? Please say something." I try to wake her up but can't.

I look around and pick her up. She doesn't react and I fear that the worst had happened.

Then I see her opening her eyes. "Ford is this you?" She tries not to faint again and wraps her arms around my neck to get a better position.

If this wasn't a dangerous situation, I would blush extremly, but now I'm running back to the way I got here.

Mabel's P.O.V.

I run and run the whole way back. I couldn't catch my breath as I arrived where gruncle Stan and Dipper were.

"Gruncle... Ford... needs... our... help..." I try not to sound tired from all this running.

"Where?" Gruncle Stan shouts.

"It's nothing." I hear grucle Ford's voice.

"My godnes, what happened to her?!" Dipper runs to him and points on the floor.

A few little red spots. That's not a good sign.

Stan's P.O.V.

After we get to the shack, Ford put Y/N down in her room. Then he rushed everywhere around to look for medical supplies. I've already put everything away, so he needs to find it.

Y/N got wounds on her head, because some one took her down.

"Ford quit running around like a... I even don't know!" He makes me nervous.

"We need medical resourse for her." He looks in his shelf. "Where did you put it anyway?"

"I don't know maybe downstairs." I really don't know.

"You really need something to get your things proparlly done!" He runs downstairs.

I am left behind with Y/N on the couch. She slightly makes noises, but as it gets silent she shout and wakes up.

"Mabel, Dipper! Where am I?" She looks around, confused.

"Whoa, Y/N you are at the shack, don't need to worry." I stand up.

She holds on to her head and tries to stand up. "What happened? I can't remember anything, just... me on Ford's arms." She gets slightly red and look away from me.

Y/N's P.O.V.

After Stan had told me what happened in the forest, I need a break. I can't remember the whole day and my head is begging for some sleep.

"Good anouth trouble for today, everyone get to sleep." Stan stands up and leaves the room with everyone else.

Mabel turns around and waves me a good-night.