Chapter 15

Dipper's P.O.V.

After sundown we all were in the livingroom. Y/N sits next to Mabel and watches like the rest of us TV. Ducktectice is on.

"Come on, he knows that he wants him dead, why does he trust him?" Y/N sounds frustrated.

"Because he doesn't want his girl to be dead!" Stan shouts.

"But he wouldn't kill her, because he loves her!" Y/N replies.

"But he doesn't know!" The arguement gets intensive.

"Ok, we'll see. If she dies you'll get a dollar from me." Y/N points out her confidence.

"We'll see!" Stan smiles and shakes her hand.

A few minutes later

"NO NO NO NO NO!" Everyone is yelling.

"She killed HIM!" Mabel shouts out.

Stan turns the TV out and tries to flee from Y/N.

"I said it!" She stands up.

Stan walks away like he doesn't seem to hear something. She smiles and shakes her head. Ford stands up and walks silently away. Mabel and I watch him go.

"So from where did you know that she won't die?" Mabel tries to be curious but is too tired to stay awake any longer.

"It was obvious Mabel." I yawn.

"I asked Y/N." Mabel counters.

"I had a good feeling that she'll live, but this isn't the answer for a TV show. The author could have done everything." She looks at us and smiles. "I think you two need some sleep, so good night to you."

Her smile looks sad. I tilt my head a bit, but don't think about it that much. We go to our room. Mabel yawns and lies down on her bed.

"Good night Mabel." I yawn too.

"Nighty night, brobro." She says tired.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I watch the twins go to their room. I look around and sigh. I sit down again. It's so silent now. I look around and make sure that no one is around. I wait. I hear nothing.

"Perfect." I whisper. I sit down on the floor and meditate. I haven't done this for days almost weeks, so now is a good time to do this. I concentrate on nothing, nothing at all...

Ford's P.O.V.

I forgot my writing downstairs. I remind myself. I can't even clearly think about the things I do now!

I go down and see Y/N sitting on the ground and meditate. I stand there and watch her breathing in and out, multiple times. She looks so calm, like she have nothing to worry about.

Suddenly she opens her eyes and looks at me. I scare a bit.

"I-I thought everyone is sleeping." She stands up in a little hurry.

"I-I, excuse me I didn't want to scare you, I just forgot my writings here." I point to the place I sat during the time we all watched TV. She looks at the place I point on and grabs a little paper.

"Here you go." She hands it over. I wait a little. Then I remind myself to take it.

"Thank you." I look back to her and smile. She smiles back.

"I think that means good night?" I scratch the back of my head with my free hand.

"I think I won't go for now." Her smile turns into a neutral expression.

"What is it, is something bothering you?" My smile fades too.

"I, I don't know, it's like something is missing, something really important." She sits down.

I sit beside her. "And you don't know what. That's a big problem."

She exhales.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's nagging on me. Something. Something I might have forgot or... I don't know. I exhale.

I look to the window and see the stars. I stand up and move closer to the window. Ford watches me walking to the window. I open it and look out a clear sky. I smile. I inhale the cold air.

"Everything okay?" I turn around. Ford stands up and see my smile.

"Look at this sky." I look back at the sky. Ford steps up to me. He looks out of the window too. I glare at him. The stars reflect in his glasses. It really looks so calm as if nothing could happen now.