Chapter 28

Ford's P.O.V.

She looks at me curious but gets back to eat her last bite from what I made. I'm glad she enjoys it so much.

After she finished she heads to the sink and puts her plate into it starting to clean the dishes.

"Thanks for the good meal, but I'm still curious what you have planned for us to do today." She puts a wet plate beside her and goes to the next one.

"It's a surprise." I shrug. I won't say it and I am a hundret procent sure that I won't tell her until we get onto it. "But you will like it, I know it."

"Hmpf... I don't mind, but I am pretty curious." She puts the other plate and the two forks and knives onto the other plate and dries it.

"Like I said, you'll see." I smile and see how curiousity grows even more in her eyes.

"Mnb mnb pft..." She mumbles and puts the cleaned dishes aside.

I chuckle and put them onto their places. "Are you ok if we both could go outside?" I am still unsure about her thoughts and unsureness about all of this.

"Yes, it would be even really good." She smiles like anything happened.

I smile back. "Well perfect."

After leaving the house I went up front, with (Y/N) following me silently. I look into my new made journals and figure out where to go. "Just a little bit further." I close the book and smile satisfied.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

He is dragging me into the forest. I can see a mountain in the distance and wonder what or where this 'surprise' is. Next we arrive at a cave and his smile grows bigger.

"So that's my surprise?" I look into the cave, trying to spot anything special about it.

"Almost." He simply says and walks in. Just as he enters he offers me a hand. "It's a bit slippery in here."

"Well, if you insist." I take the hand and follow him.

After a few steps, we can see a big bright shining light from the distance. I get even more curious.

As we are close enougth, he lets go. I am stunned.

There are gemstones plastered everywhere on th walls and ground, even on the ceeling. I stare at the beautiful rocks and open my mouth, because of bewilderness.

"So, you like it?" Ford asks noticing my facial expression.

After a little pause, I look at him and smile. "Yes! Of course! How couldn't I? This is so beautiful in here." I carry on staring at the gemstomes growing out of everywhere.

"I thought so." He smiles satisfied and looks around too. "It's been so long since I first entered this cave."

I nod and let go of his hand, walking towards the big purple gemstone right in front of me. "Wow..."

I want to go on but my feet slip away as I wanted to take my next step. Ford rushes in and tries to catch me. Unfortunatly he looses his balance too and falls down with me.

"Um- I- I am sorry." I say being on top of him. My whole face goes red, as well as his is.

"I-it's n-nothing." He smiles redly.

After a few seconds we relax and I begin to giggle. He looks at me relieved and chuckles with me.

We both stop and melt into eachothers eyes. His dark brown eyes meeting my (E/C) eyes.

After a few seconds of staring I dare to kiss him. He returns the gesture with a bit pation. We seperate from eachothers lips and smile.

"I love you." I lay my head onto his chest.

"I love you too." He sighs full of joy.