Chapter 15 - Lovely

Skye's POV

Nathan and I spent the day having fun while at home. Even though I was really sick, when I was with him, I forgot I was. 

As we were watching a movie, I was leaning on Nathan. He was holding me in his arms. I found it weird how I was as sick as a dog and how he could easily catch my sickness and was treating me as if I wasn't sick at all. 

I felt so secure, like nothing would happen to me as long as was in his arms. I could hear his soft breathing as I slowly felt myself drifting to sleep.

-

I woke up sometime later. I looked around and I noticed that Nathan was asleep to, his arms wrapped around me. I could hear him softly snoring as he slept. He looked so adorable.

I didn't want to move from this spot I was in. I felt too comfortable.

But I knew that I had to. My throat was starting get dry again and I needed something to drink.

I tried to move without waking him up. 

But I was unsuccessful. 

Nathan shuffled out of his sleep and rubbed his eyes. 

"Evening lovely." He said in a sleepy voice. 

I smiled to myself as he said that. "Evening Nath."

"How long have we been asleep?" He asked as he checked his phone.

"I don't know." I muttered. Truthfully, I didn't care.

"It's almost 7." He said as he put his phone down.

I nodded. "Can you fix me a cuppa?" I asked.

"Sure. 2 sugars?" He stood up.

"Yep." I smiled. He nodded and went to fix them.

I thought about how he called me 'lovely' just now. I was almost certain that I looked like shit and felt like it, i'm surprised he called me that. I could feel myself blush a little when he said that.

He was back a minute later with my cuppa. "Thank you." I said as I took it.

I soon heard the door open from downstairs. "That your mum coming in?" Nathan spoke up.

"Yeah." I nodded. 

She came up and stuck her head in my room. Her eyes widened when she saw Nathan. "Oh, hi Nathan." She smiled at him.

"Hey." He gave a small wave.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to take care of Skye since she told me she was sick and you weren't here." He replied.

"Okay. Well, how are you feeling Skye?" She asked me.

"A little better than before but still not very good." I replied.

"Alright..take care of my daughter Nathan. I'm trusting you." She winked at him and left.

I chuckled. "Your mum is interesting." He said.

"I know." I shook my head.

-

An hour later, Nathan had to go. I let him go of course, but I really didn't want him to. I wanted him to stay.

I walked him out.

"Hopefully i'll see you at school tomorrow?" He asked before he went.

"Yeah. Hopefully." I replied.

He smiled and went.

I closed the door and turned to go back to my room.

When I went back, I downed the rest of my cuppa and sat around for the rest of the night. I was plain bored.