Epilogue

~ Graduation Day ~

Nathan's POV 

Over the course of the time I first got here, to now, I've done a lot and been through a lot.

But I finally did the one thing I came here for. And that was to find my soulmate.

When I first got here, I didn't think i'd find her at all. I especially didn't think it would be Skye of all people. 

I remember when I hated her.

Thinking back on it now, I think I was just being an asshole.

I know I haven't been the nicest to Siva, either. But, oddly enough, today they're friends again. And I think Siva might be warming up to me.

Today, we're graduating. Well, Skye is. I technically graduated years ago. But it doesn't hurt to wear a cap and gown again.

I haven't seen Skye today since this morning, and that was when she first woke up, so I don't even know what her dress looks like. 

Right now i'm with Tom and Max getting ready.

"Help me tie this tie, will you?" I asked Tom.

"You should have just got a clip-on like Max and I." He chuckled.

I honestly can't believe what has happened in such a short span of time.

When I first got here, if you had asked me if I liked Skye, I would have laughed and said no.

But now I realize she's all I've ever wanted. She makes me feel like no other girl could.

After Tom helped me with my tie, we were all ready to go.

I couldn't wait to see Skye when we got to school.

Skye's POV

"Mum! Can you bring me my shoes?!" I called from my bathroom. I was curling my hair, and my shoes were downstairs.

Did I mention that we only had half an hour until school started? Yes, that sounds like a lot but thirty minutes can go by very fast if you're preoccupied.

Alex was in the other bathroom getting ready as well. I honestly couldn't concentrate on anything with so many things on my mind.

I remember when Nathan first came here, and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him at all.

I remember when we practically were at each other's throats.

Months ago, I never thought I'd be a vampire. Or that I'd meet Nathan and he'd turn out to be my soulmate. I never thought that what happened to me, could happen.

Now, it's graduation day. And now that I think about it, I have everything I've ever wanted right here with me.

My best friends, and my vampire boyfriend.

Somehow I feel like i'll never get used to saying that.