Chapter 30 - Resist

Skye's POV

Nathan never did come over today. He said something came up. 

I wasn't mad and I just let him go. Alex went home early, she was going to get ready for the school day tomorrow.

I was still at home, alone, and there were only a few things on my mind.

The first one was blood.

The second was how i'll keep myself away from the blood.

The third was how i'll ignore Siva.

It's actually not a hard as it may sound, but it's not as easy either in a sense. 

On the one hand, we were as close as close could get and we know everything about each other. We loved each other through thick and thin and never fought horribly like this. 

But on the other hand, he changed completely after I started talking to Nathan. His whole demeanour changed. He was so protective of me, like something would happen to me. Like Nathan was hiding something big.

Essentially, he was right about that one.  I'll give him that.

But he also was being careless and selfish. He was being mean about Nathan, talking shit about him whenever he had the chance, whether I was around or not. He knew how I felt about that. And did he care at all? No.

Now this is what's happening. 

If I ever do talk to Siva again, and we do become friends again, I think it's evident that it won't be the same. No matter how much either one of us wants it to be. There's no guarantee that it will or that it won't.

I was just ready to sleep. It's weird. For a vampire, I sure love to sleep.

"You'll soon grow out of your sleeping habits. Trust me." I heard a voice. Looking up, I saw Nathan at the foot of my bedroom door with a smile on his face.

"Nathan. I thought you said you couldn't come."

"I got some time to kill. Thought i'd come and see you." He said as he came over to my bed.

I scooted over and he laid down beside me.

I looked at him as he laid there. 

I had to admit, he looked good.

I didn't realize I was staring at him until he said something. "It's not polite to stare," He smirked at me.

"Staring. I wasn't staring." I blushed and turned away.

"I think you forgot that I can tell when you're lying." He smirked.

"I never give it away on my face or my actions." I said.

He got closer to my face. "You don't need to."

I looked at him and I noticed his eyes were changed to red. A deep red.

"You're eyes. They're a deep red." I said to him.

"I know." He said, his voice now deeper than the very colour in his eyes.

He leaned in a planted a soft kiss on my lips. I instantly kissed back, and he deepened the kiss.

He kissed me harder and harder each time. I felt his tongue brush over my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

His tongue was roaming every inch of my mouth. A moan escaped and I curled my fingers around his neck.

For a second, I felt Nathan lift away from me. He got right back on top of me in a second, though. He left wet kisses on my neck trailing down to my boobs.

I felt him leave love bites everywhere he went.

He removed his shirt and tossed it to the floor along with my own. We were left topless and his hands went lower and lower down my body, unbottoning my jeans and tossing them to the floor.

"Nathan," I said breathlessly.

I felt his fangs graze over my neck. "Don't resist me," He warned.

I felt him remove my panties and heard him chuckle.

I felt him enter me and I knew that there was no going back now.

-

Author's Note ~

I SUCK AT SEXYTIME

THERE I SAID IT.

I.

SUCK.

AT.

MAKING.

THE

SEYTIME

SCENES. 

DO NOT HATE ME PLEASE.

AND I KNOW IT'S SHORT. IT SUCKS I KNOW.

IT'S MEANT TO BE A FILLER.