Chapter 29 - Nothing To Me

Nathan's POV

I couldn't believe what Siva said about me to Skye like that. That was unbelievably rude!

Who even does that?

Now Skye is furious, she's not answering her phone, she's god knows where doing god knows what, and all thanks to Siva.

If he has such a problem with me, he should have either came to me and told me, or just kept his opinion to himself! Who does he think he is!

Now, I want to kill him. 

I was looking for Skye anywhere I possibly could, but she was no where to be found. I already tried calling her, she wouldn't answer. I texted her, and that told me nothing.

I didn't know of Tom's or Alex's luck, but judging by my silenced phone, nobody's found her.

I just wanted to find her.

I thought of talking to her through telepathy, but there was no guarantee that she would say anything back, so I wasn't sure to use that yet.

But it's worth a shot.

Skye? You there?

You just really won't quit, will you Sykes? I heard her chuckle.

Hearing her voice just gave me a rush of relief.

No, can't say that I will.

I'm not ignoring you, I just really don't feel like talking to everyone after what happened.

I understand. I just really want to find you and see you.

I really don't know where i'm at. And i'm not even sure that I want to come back and face Siva yet.

Hey, fuck him. He's selfish anyway. 

That was my best friend...yet he said all those things. I just can't believe he would say stuff like that.

I can't either. If he said all those things, then he's not a true friend.

I just want to come home and see you and Alex.

I want to see you to. Tom, Alex and I split up to find you. 

Good luck to all three of you then.

After that, I didn't say anything else. I was determined to find her, and I was also determined to kill Siva.

-

Skye's POV

I finally found a bar in a small town after walking for god knows how long.

I walked in and it was relatively almost full.

I walked over to the bartender.

"Hey, can you tell me where i'm at and how I can get back to Gloucester? I kinda got lost." I said.

"Sure. On foot, Gloucester is about an hour east of here, you just take a left down that way," He pointed down the road, "And you keep going."

"Thanks. I really was lost and I had no idea how to get back home." I said.

"Anytime. Good luck getting back home." He said as I left.

I gave a small wave to him before walking out and starting on the way home.

About time I finally got directions. I've been walking for the past 2 hours, getting absolutely nowhere until I stumbled upon the bar.

I decided to pick up the pace to get home quicker. I didn't want to be stuck out here until morning trying to walk. I had speed; now was the time to use it!