Chapter 34 - He's Back

Skye's POV

I woke up and for a second, couldn't place my location.

But once I really opened my eyes and my vision adjusted, I realized I was back in the flat.

I tried to stretch, but when I did, I realized that I was locked up in handcuffs. I looked around, and Max, Tom, and Alex were all here, but bound with handcuffs like me.

I then felt the back of my head start to throb. What the hell was I hit with?

Looking around the room, I realized we were in Nathan's bedroom. Tom, Max and Alex were all bound in different places; mine was his bedpole. 

I couldn't see Tom, but Max was in my view, and if I leaned forward a bit I could see Alex.

"Is anyone else awake?" I whispered.

"I'm up." I heard Alex say.

"Barely." I heard Max.

"I am to." Tom.

"Why the hell are we here?" I heard Max say.

"The better question is, why are we locked up?" I asked.

"We know why. That fucking demon." Tom muttered.

"You mean Nathan." I muttered back.

"Don't say that." Alex said.

As she said that, we heard the door open and Demon Nathan walked in.

We all went silent.

"Oh good, you're all up." He said.

"Why the hell are we locked up? And what have you done to the real Nathan!" Alex yelled.

He ignored her question and walked over to me. I looked into his eyes, and they were still the yellowish green that I'd seen earlier.

"You aren't Nathan. I know you took over his body. Leave his body!"

"Oh, darling. You may just have to get used to me." He smiled a sickly smile and carresed my face. I smacked his hand away with my free hand and he looked angry.

"Get out of my face." I muttered and turned away the best I could.

"You know, it's funny. Nathan is screaming at me in my head to let you all go, but it's just so fun to see you all suffer." Demon Nathan said.

As soon as he left the room, all was silent once again.

This demon is crazy. I heard Max using the mind link.

Isn't he? I swear if I had both of my hands i'd give him a good beating. That was Alex.

We need to get out of here. And more importantly, get this demon out of our friend. I heard Tom.

How the hell will we do that? What did you guys have to do the last time this happened? I thought.

I don't even remember. I heard Max.

I have an idea. but you guys have to hear me out on this. I thought.

I'm listening. I heard Max.

Go ahead. Tom sounded unsure.

Shoot. I heard Alex.

I think I should pretend to hate Nathan. Maybe the feeling of me hating him will break the demon's hold.

That won't work. I heard Max.

Why not?

Because. Nathan knows that you don't hate him. Pretending to won't work unless it's genuine hate.