~Chapter 3~

"If that's all it was, then you can go, Jacob," demanded my teacher.
"I'm already on my way," he said and turned to me.
"Thank you", I whispered and he gave me a kiss on the head.
"See you later."
"Bye," I said and Jake walked out of the room. Mia looked at me questioningly several times during class. After all, she hadn't been involved in the argument between Max and Jake. She came into the room when it was over and wanted to know what had happened. If it hadn't been for that asshole, Mia would be sitting next to me on her seat.

"What was that about? It looked like Jake was going after Maxim at any moment. What happened? I always miss the best. Damn it!"
"Mia! Hold your breath! And just listen," I said annoyed and followed her out of the school building. Mia would have been ready to come to me during class to finally find out what was going on.
"He called you a slut?! That asshole! If I had been there, I would have killed him! Jake should have kicked his ass," she got upset after I told her everything.
"Come down," I said indifferently.
"Nica, he said that you are a slut. How can you stay so calm," she asked indignantly. She gestured unnecessarily with her arms and hands.
"Every third person calls me a slut, a whore or what I know and that only because. And just because Maxim said it doesn't mean I am. I know I'm not a slut, so it doesn't bother me. I am not interested in the opinions of others. The only people whose opinion counts for me are my parents, Jake and yours. The others should think of me what they want. The opinion of others doesn't matter" Mia didn't say anything anymore and just looked at her shoes.
"Are you coming to me?" I asked her.
"No sorry. I have to go somewhere with my mom".
"Oh, okay."
"Nica!" it suddenly came from Jake who had shown up from somewhere. He put an arm around my shoulders and I grabbed his forearm with my hand.
"Can we go," he asked.
"Yep. We'll text."
"Yes. See you tomorrow," said Mia.
"Byee," we both shouted and got into Jake's car.

Jake and I spent all day together. We just stuffed ourselves with food and talked, but still, it was really great to spend time with him again.
"Veronica," my father suddenly shouted through the house.
"Yes, I'm in the living room", I shouted back and stood up to greet him. Jacob followed me.
"Hello Dad," I said and gave him a kiss.
"Hey, Mr. Trafimov." Jacob shook my father's hand and shook it.
"Hello, Jacob. Long time, no see. How are your parents?" my father asked.
"My parents are fine. How are you?"
"Very good', he replied, "Honey, do we have anything to eat at home?
"Yes, there is still soup in the kitchen, just turn on the stove," I replied.
"Okay. See you then, Jacob."
"See you, sir." My dad put down his keys and went upstairs to probably take a shower.
"Did I ever tell you that I love your father's accent," Jake asked enthusiastically. My parents and I, too, originally came from Russia, so my father had a very strong Russian accent. In my case, it wasn't heard so strongly anymore, but that was because I actually only spoke Russian with my parents and relatives. Jake adored my father's accent.
"You say that every time you meet my father," I said amusedly.

I hope you all like it xx