~Chapter 14~

"When are we there?", Pauline called needless through the whole bus. Next to me Max sighed annoyed.
"In about 10 minutes. Stop asking every minute", Mrs Blair said and continued talking to Ms White.
The whole ride I was thinking about how it'll going to be in a room together with Mia. She could be pretty bitchy and arrogant. When the bus finally stopped everyone was looking out of the window with bated breath. Right in the front of us was a giant contemporary mansion. The mansion was white and had large windows. And the property was enormous. All in one, it was beautiful.
"So kids, get out and get your suitcases out of the trunk. All gather in the same place in front of the bus. Soon another bus will come and bring us to our housing", Mrs Blair said.
"Aren't we going to live in this one?", Martin asked startled. I was excited about the mansion and I think the others were too because their faces weren't really amused.
"No, we will drive on. There's a little house about 10 minutes away from here", everyone sighed disappointed and looked down.
"Guys it was a joke. Of course, we are going to live here. Now everyone smiled or we will go back to the US", as soon as she said it everyone jumped up happily.

After Mrs Blair made sure that everyone was there we could go into the mansion. It was as contemporary and simple inside as it seemed on the outside.
Everyone was running through the house and exploring every room. I, on the other side, was looking for a room. When I found one I wrote my name on the plate on the door, so Mrs. Blair could know who was in which room.
This room was arranged similar to mine: black and white. But this one was way smaller than mine. Thank god there were two beds. I threw my case and my bag on the bed next to the door and l myself on it too. When I was about to fall asleep I remembered that I promised my dad and Jake to call them. Because of this I tortured myself up and started to look for my phone.

After my father hung up I called Jacob.
"Hello?", he answered.
"Jacob, I just arrived"
"Oh, it's you. I wasn't looking at the number. How was the flight?", he asked.
"I dunno. I was sleeping the whole time" I heard him laughing amused.
"What a surprise.", he said, "Who were you sitting next to?"
"Maxim. Jake, you can't imagine how embarrassing it was. I was sleeping on his shoulder. The whole flight!", I told him.
"And what's exactly embarrassing about it? I bet every guy in our school would kill to have you sleeping on his shoulder"
"What? No, of course not! Anyway, it was pretty embarrassing"
"Was he complaining? Or saying anything?"
"No. I don't think he had anything against it. And Pauline said he had his head leaning against mine later but he didn't say anything"
"See? How you girls would say it: It's so cute!"
"It isn't cute! Okay, maybe a little. But still..."
"Nica. Stop the useless complaining. He's into you anyway and besides, if he hasn't said anything against it it wasn't bad at all" Wait. What did he just say? Did I mishear it or did he actually said that?
"Jake what did you just say?", I asked him.
"If he hasn't said anything against it it wasn't bad at all", he repeated.
"No, before that"
"That you should stop complaining", he knew exactly what I wanted, I could tell by his voice.
"Jake!", slowly he got on my nerves, "Jacob just say if I misheard it or not"
"I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow"
"Jacob don't you dare to hang up"
"Bye"
"Jacob William Norris if you dare to hang up I will-"
"I love you, too. Bye!", and he was gone.
"I hate you", I hissed against my phone. Why do people start to talk about something and then suddenly stop? Like what was the point? This talk blew my tiredness away. My stomach started to growl. But before I'll go eat I have to unpack my cases. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.
"I hope you ain't naked or something, well I wouldn't have anything against it, to be honest, but I it would be uncomfortable for you. Anyway, I'm coming in", Maxim said. I was standing there and watching him amused how he entered the room with his eyes covered with his hand. He saw through a gap between his fingers and removed his hand from his eyes when he noticed that I was dressed.
"Oh you are dressed", he said and pretended to be disappointed.
"Ha. Ha.", was the only thing that came from me.
"Do you want to eat something? With me and some others. I'm starving and since I'm a pretty nice person I thought it would be a great idea to ask you to go with us. So do you wanna come with us?"
"How could I say no to such a nice person like you? Let's go"

I hope you like it!
Thanks for the reads and votes xx