~Chapter 13~

A weird feeling on my stomach, as if something was laying on me, woke me up. I looked down and saw two men hands trying to close the belt.
"Oh hey. I didn't want to wake you up but we'll land in 20 minutes and we have to close our belts.", Maxim explained.
"It's fine. Thanks", I said and smiled at him. He tried to close my belt without waking me up. How cute was that? Who would do that? I mean even I would wake the person.
"Are you always drooling while sleeping?", he asked suddenly.
"What?!", I said shocked. Oh my god was I really drooling while I was asleep? Nothing could be more embarrassing.
"Your drool is all over my shirt when you slept on my shoulder", he added. I felt the heat in me. My face was most likely bright red already, like always when something embarrassing happened to me. Or in every life situation, too.
"Fuck", I whispered and buried my face in my hands.
"Hey Nica", he said but I didn't react. I was so embarrassed. How could that happen? Especially with him. Shit.
"Niicaaa. Look at me", he said again. Totally embarrassed I looked up to him. On his face was a giant smirk.
"It was a joke. You weren't drooling at all. I was kidding. See? My shirt is dry", he said and pointed at his shoulder. Everything was dry. I wasn't drooling. Wow. I was happy about the fact that I wasn't drooling. What a big improvement in your life Veronica. Congrats.
"I hate you, do you know that?", I asked offended and turned away from him.
"No you don't", he claimed and laughed.
Yeah, I wasn't hating him at all. But still.
"What have you done the whole time while I was sleeping?", I asked him later.
"I've listened to some music, watched a movie and then when you made yourself comfortable on my shoulder I fell asleep, too."
"Ah okay", I made and looked out of the window.
I've literally spent the whole flight sleeping on his shoulder. I mean it wasn't the end of the world and he didn't seem really bothered by it but it was still kind of awkward.

After we landed and got our baggage we were picked up by a bus. I was sitting next to Maxim again and the others were spread in groups. Unobtrusively we watched Pauline how she was trying to get the attention of the others but it was pretty unsuccessful because nobody was interested in her stories. All of sudden she stood up and came up to us.
"Dude, if she will-", Max whispered but was interrupted by Pauline with an annoying and delightful
"Hey, you two". She sat herself in front of us and smiled like a little hypocritical child.
"So how was the flight for you?", she asked us.
"I was sleeping the whole time", I answered uninterestedly.
"Yeah, I saw it when I went to the bathroom, how you both were sleeping. You on his shoulder and his head leaning against yours. So adorable", she raved. So he leant his head against mine. Interesting.
"My boyfriend is leaning his head against mine like all the time. Recently when we were in the city he-"
"Pauline I honestly don't give a fuck about you and your boyfriend. Which means you don't have to tell me this shit. Go and sit somewhere really really far away from me.", Max said annoyed.
At first, she looked at him shocked but then she stood up and strutted demonstrative away.
"Dry. It was so dry that it was actually genius", I said smiling. He looked at me quickly and turned away. But then he started laughing suddenly.
"What happened now?", I asked him.
"She has a boyfriend. Who wants to be in a relationship with this kind of nerve-wracking person? How is he able to stand her for more than 2 minutes?"

Hope you like this one xx