Ch.1» First Unofficial meeting

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" Say what?! " Nash shouted with a confuse and shock expression .

" I said : I'm gonna have the bigger room " I repeated as we walked through the halls of the airport.

" Not fair! I should be the one whose gonna have that room even though I haven't seen it " He slowly said as his voice went quieter.

" Well too bad " I grinned.Our bodyguards stopped at the exit of the departure area as a long black limo went into view.

We went inside it. Me , sitting next to Nash as the car started to move.

" I'm still having that room " He taunted.
" Psh , Yeah right " I rolled my eyes.
" I'm 5 minutes older than you! ".
" 5 minutes- NOT! 5 years " I retorted.

He rolled his eyes and looked at the window. ' talk about an annoying twin brother '.

" Think you guys can handle living here in Paris? " The driver asked. We nodded . " I think we can plus we've been here before so. . . ".

The driver nodded. I looked at my twin brother , who is - now sleeping , peacefully.

~~ Time skip brought to you by 707 ~~

" Nash! I'm gonna kill you!!!! " I shouted . You might be wondering: What happened? Well he took my food. So that's what happen and plus I'm hungry.

" Psh . " He stuck his tongue out.
" Is the little lion hungry? " He teased holding out the last piece of pizza.
" Don't play with your food! " I yell.
" Oh so it's my food " He smirked.
He opened his mouth and slowly put the pizza near his mouth.

I know what your thinking: Why can't you just buy another box of pizza? . Well I'm lazy and plus, nobody ain't got time for that.

" Fine " I groaned , giving up. He set the food away from his mouth and raise an eyebrow. " The hover board is in the second floor near my computer in my room " .

" Thanks sis!Your the best " He then dash off to my room.
" Wait!! " I shouted. He stopped and looked at me. I furrow one of my eyebrows and looked at his hands. I cleared my throat up. " My food , please? "

He looked at his hands and smiled sheepishly. " Right" He walked to me and hand me the pizza. " See ya! " . He then ran off.

I sighed and started to eat the food. " You know (Y/n) . Your brother is really annoying " My Kwami told me.

(K/n) ( Kwami's name ) flew out of my pocket and sat at the counter top. " (K/n)! Someone might see you! " I whispered yell.

" Don't worry! " She say , casually. I finished all my pizza up and went to my room, my Kwami following me.

" I'm hungry~ " She whined. I grabbed a bag of chocolate chips and left it open in the table for (K/n) to eat it.

" Wait a minute" I stopped. " Nash?! " I called out. The door opened and (K/n) hid in my pocket.

" Yeah? " He questioned , looking at me.
" How Did you get there so fast? "
" I ran " He looked at me with a 'seriously' face.
I laughed nervously. " Right."
" Are you okay? "
" Huh? Oh um yeah. I just didn't saw you went down "
" I took the other way . Anyways I have to go " He then closed the door . (K/n) popped out of my pocket while holding chocolate chips in her hand.