Ch.7» FAB

You Know What Actually Hurts? Is When The Person You Once Love, Is The Person You Now Hate.

----

( I love making and reading quotes and the one on top was one of them )

-- Adrien's POV --

" I never actually thought that you would accept my offer " I chuckle.

" What do you mean? " She looks at me.

" I mean, we barely know each other"

" Your my twin's friend, that means I trust you " She pats my shoulder.

« Time Skip To Night Time »

I went inside my room and sat down at my bed. Plagg decided to show up, hungry ,so I gave him some cheese that will last for a week. But for him,it will just last for an hour.

" What's wrong with you, Adrien? I actually thought your gonna be happy cause your date just finished " Plagg say between his munching.

" It's not a date! I'm just tired " I say with a smile.

I then grab a small heart shape box from the side of my bed.

" What's that? " My Kwai ask but got ignored.

I open it, revealing a lock that was. . .of course it was shape like a heart. The thing was, is still lock and only one person can open it.

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" I guess it's time " I say as I jump from roof to roof in my fox form.

( If you don't like the hoodie you can make them the ears itself but it's still connected to you

( If you don't like the hoodie you can make them the ears itself but it's still connected to you. You can pick out your own mask By The Way )

" Watch out! " I voice calls out. I turn around and only get greeted by a person bumping into me, making the both of us stumble.

I groan while rubbing my head.

" Sorry!!!!!! " The person apologize but somewhat sounds familiar.

" It's fine " I groan out while opening my eyes.

It's was Chat. . .

I was about to say his name but I don't want him to know that I know him, because I just showed up like this  for the first time.

He held his hands out and I took it. He pulls me back up and dust himself clean. " Chat Noir, by the way "

" I'm- "

" Chat!" I heard a female voice calls out.

She turns to me " A new hero? Wow. . .thats new. . .I'm ladybug! "