Ch.18 » Admitting

Marinette shyly walk beside you as you keep glancing around. (Y/n) was actually afraid to hear the same question from the female, but since she was her friend, she'll try to understand it.

" Hey,(Y/n)? "

The mentioned female flinched when Marinette was the one who broke the silence first. Humming a 'hmm?' As a reply, the girl beside her continued.

" I saw what happened at the party " She bit her lower lip, unsure if she was a little too straight forward.

Your eyes widened. " Why is there always a witness whenever something happens? "  You whine. " Come on, let's take the long way. "

Taking the other way around to the gym to continue talking about the specific topic. Marinette explained what she saw and you seem to understand and accept it. You decided to change the subject a little, and that subject is: Marinette's feeling over a certain twin. By the time you ask about it, everything came flooded out all at once, with the stutters, of course.

After the short conversation, the both of you arrived at the gymnasium, to see Nash making a half-court shot.As soon as he saw the both of you, he immediately excuse himself to their coach and walked over to where the both of you are standing.

" Oh, I see you brought Marinette with you. " He smiled while wiping away the sweat on his face with the bottom part of his jersey.

" We...talked about something. " You glance at the female beside you, whose face is red from seeing a part of your twin's rather muscular chest.

" Really? " He then move his jersey over his mouth before letting go of it with a grin. " Alright then. Practice is over so I just have to change."

" Sure, go on."

« Time Skip »

" What do you mean? " You ask, sitting across the counter from Nash.

" Promises are meant to be broken. If you really like Adrien, you can just call your promise with the guy off. " He repeats, getting 4 plain cupcakes and setting them down at the counter.

" What if he's still finding me? I just can't leave him hanging! " You tighten your hold at the key while resting your head at the palm of your hand that is being supported by your arms.

Nash opened the fridge and stick his head inside it. " What if he forgets you? " He asked, closing the fridge door with his foot and putting down the whipped cream.

" You don't have to sound so mean. " You pout as your remember leaving (K/n) with 3 bowls of chocolate chips.

" I know, but like I said, " He fished out some sprinkles and fruits. " If you like Adrien, forget about the promise."

You groaned as you put the key in your pocket and rest your head at the table while you wrap your arms around it. " I.Don't.Like.Adrien" you growl, even though your blushing. It was a good thing your arms were covering it.

" Fine. " Nash huff while pouring some whipped cream at the cupcakes. " You love him " he then pour some in his mouth.

You shot your head up, your blush still visible in your cheeks and gave him a look while he just decorate the cupcakes.

" Nash—!! "

You both turn your head to see a bat kwami, covering it's mouth. Nash's eyes widened while your mouth hanged open. You blink a little and shake your head, turning to face your brother after comprehending what was happening.