Bonus (Special Nash chapter :'D)

I'm dead af—
But I've noticed something for the past 2 years(?) — sOmE oF Y'aLl LoVe NaSh.

...WhY?

Why?

WHY?

And yes, his account is aLiVe once again so feel free to um chat with him? :'D

Some requested me to make a book about Nash? Not sure lmao

But here's some preference/scenarios?? for those who actually started to take interest on him. :'D

(obviously this would be an au where both of you are NOT TWINS because of yes, you already know why)

HOW YOU TWO MET

➥ Nash would approach you first since you were both in the same group for a group activity.

➥ " Hello~ what are we gonna do today? "

➥ You guys never spoke that much since you all are focused in the Activity.

➥ "Hey, (Name)! Leader said you should bring this instead since it's much more easier to get! You're gonna buy this right now, right? I'll go with you! "

➥ You noticed how surprisingly comfortable the atmosphere was even if sometimes the conversation would come to a halt and silence takes in.

➥ "I'll take you home. It's dangerous if you went home alone! "

"Nash, it's fine—"

"No! Here, let's go. "

He will then grab your hand and start dragging you while asking the directions to your house.

HIM UNINTENTIONALLY  FLIRTING WITH YOU.

➥ Nash doesn't noticed how sometimes his words would make people fall in love with him. It's like, it's natural for him.

➥ When you first encountered the sweet talk of his, you were quite surprised yourself.

➥ It was when the whole class should make a play and present it after a month and a half in front of other classes. The class was talking about who should be the others' rolls, but they ended up bickering for it.

➥ "I think I should play the main girl! " Chloe spatted, folding her arms as she glared to those who disagreed with her words.

➥ Nash was just quiet as he watched and listened to everyone and sighed. The main girl was the first thing they talked about, and now they're fighting about it. What more for the other roles?

➥"I personally think (Name) would fit the role. She has the cute and persistent personality that will add more life to the character. "

➥ You were in utter shock since you were also minding your own business, but what he said caught you off-guard. Plus, you never really like being the main, but you also rarely get to play as one, but seeing someone like him who seem to be begging with his eyes for you to play the role, who wouldn't say no? "Alright."

➥ "Trust me, you'll do amazing! And since you're the main girl now, I'll be the main guy! "

➥ Everyone went quiet, but after putting much thought, they all agreed, though Chloe got even more mad.

FACTS ABOUT NASH

✧ Nash was born in London, but the original idea was in South Korea or Japan ^^

✧ For the story, he has a twin (which is you), but in reality he has a younger brother (2 years younger than him ^^)

✧ In an AU, Nash has a twin sister named, Yune.

✧ Nash actually has a different name
;3 find out what

✧ Here in the story, Nash actually suspected Adrien and Mari for being Ladybug and Chat, but was never revealed ;3

✧ Nash actually MaKeS SoMe GuYs... gaY foR HiM without him being aware.

✧ He has trust issues that he only kept secrets to himself because of trauma of having to trust wrong people

✧ Nash gets annoyed at girls like Chloe but doesn't hate them and avoid them so that it couldn't get worse, unless it got to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

✧ Nash has a soft spot for...
(find it out~~~)

✧ Nash almost had an ex ㅠㅠ almost.
But in reality, he never got into a relationship ever since he was born.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Lmao, Should I do a part two? Or...

If you have questions for Nash just comment it and maybe if I do a part two he'll answer it ;;;)))))

And you're welcome for those who's been asking me to make Nash a book— though this is just like a teaser
:'D

I'll think about it if Nash has more fans lmao—