Ch.22» Crazy

" Adrien really suits Peter Pan. " Nash nods his head,satisfied. " The hair. The...personality. The... Yeah, I got nothing. "

" Thanks Nash... " Adrien roll his eyes,playfully.

" What are you gonna use for pixie dust? " You ask while sitting at the edge of the stage.

The male tapped his chin. " We can't use glitters cause all of you might go blind. Hmm, Aha! " he snapped his fingers. " Yellow powder!"

" What? "

" Do you want to go blind?! " He snapped.

" No, but...okay. " You gave up and give in.

Nash glanced around before running at the other side of the hall and grabbing something from the Table. He smiles and runs back to the backstage.

" What's up with him? " Nino looked confusingly at you.

You shrug your shoulders. " Maybe he just want to get lift up to the sk—"

" Faith!! Trust!! And Pixie Dust!! " Nash shouts, showering the stage with yellow powder.

" Thanks a lot, Nash. " You dust off the powder in your head.

" You're Welcome! But we need that to be amazingly perfect."

" I thought you weren't the director? "

" Did you even listen to me while were talking on Friday?! " He looks at you.

" No." You say plainly, earning laughs from your friends.

Nash then points at Nathaniel and Nino with two fingers. " You two! Will be the long lost brothers! " He exclaims.

You giggled. " They are real brothers of Wendy, Nash. "

" How am I supposed to know?! Oh look! A frisbee! " He bends downs and scooped it up.

Alya, Marinette and you look at each other with a chuckle, remembering how the three of you met.

" Hey, you guys haven't told us about your first meeting with each other yet. " Alya crossed her arms.

" It happened quickly. I think I was skateboarding that time, when I saw Nino and Adrien. " Nash spins the frisbee on his finger.

" What caught your attention to them? " You ask before smiling.

" Adrien has a photoshoot that time. " He continued. The frisbee slipped out of his finger, making it fly away. " Well the— "

Smack!

" Nash! Are you okay?! " You ask, trying hard not to giggle.

" Oh, I don't know, getting hit by a frisbee on my face, yeah... it doesn't hurt, at all."  He reply sarcastically, standing up while his face has a red mark.

" That's what happened to me when Marinette hit me on the face. But yours was a lot worse. "

" Aww, I want Marinette to do that, not myself! " He whines.

" Yeah, it makes you sound like an idiot. " You laugh, making the others chuckle.

" Says the one who's already an idiot. " He retorts.

« Time Skippy Skip »

" Bye guys! " You wave your hands and jog up to Nash after giving Adrien's notes back. " Question, " You clasp your hands together. " What am I going to wear at the first part of the play?"

" Well, the director said that its okay for you to wear an onesie, but he still preferred you to wear some normal PJ's." He put his hands behind his head.