Ch.24» Sad To Happy

" It's...Mom and Dad. "

Nash rushed beside you and look over your shoulder to read the letter.

Dear, (Y/n) and Nash:

Me and your Dad had been thinking for a while and decided to bring the both of you back to London. We've miss you and we want to spend our time with the two of you, that is why we want you to come back. We felt bad about not having contact for these past months. We can't wait for the both of you to come back home.Everything will be back to normal.

Love: Mom & Dad.

" Wait...what? " Nash ask in disbelief, shaking his head.

" I don't want to leave! Why now?! " You growl as tears are starting to from in your eyes.

Nash bit his lower lip, trying not to cry. All he did was to hug his sister and calming her down.

«Time Skip»

At school, the twins friends are starting to worry about their quiet state. They decided to practice to make them feel better. Marinette is still trying to adjust at this side of Nash, she always see him as one of those people that make other people smile. The same thing for Adrien.

But at the end, everything went back to normal. Still, the twins mind was full of problems, but they chose to not think about it for awhile and enjoy it.

" Then why are you making people's lives in danger or miserable? " Adrien act out while standing in front of you, your head peeking on top of his shoulder.

" Cause...I'm jealous..." Nash say, lowering his fake sword.

" Of what?"

" You...you're the reason why I'm like this. "

" Why...me? " Adrien tilt his head.

" Because, you get all the ladies. " Nash then started to burst out laughing.

" What's wrong with you?" You say, giggling, containing your laugh intact.

" I don't even know anymore. "

Everyone started laughing, the others were rolling all over the floor, some were starting to tear up, heck! Even the director laugh! Actually, Nash had been joking around ever since he got better, that's why others can't focus.

" Alright, alright. That's enough. " You utter out through your laughs. " I think we had enough practice for today. " You glance to the side as the director approves.

You pack your stuff and leave with Nash. As the both of you got home, a wave of sadness hit the both of you.

" I'm calling Mom. " Nash states, grabbing his phone and dialing the said person.

You were about to say something, but decided to just listen. Nash put the phone on speaker mode and held it in the middle of the both of you.

" Hello?"

" Mom... "

" Ah! My little babies! It's great to hear your voices again!" She shouted with glee through the phone.