Ch.28» Getting Ready

" Mom said that they did send him here." Nash informs.

" Alright..." You sigh.

Liam closed his eyes." I'm guessing the both of you are still flustered about my arrival, huh?"

Your twin took a sit beside you. " I guess."

" I understand that you don't want to leave, but what I got was an order and I need to do it." He started. " Before you guys go, is there anything you want? Like a party?"

" A party?" You tilt your head.

" Yes, A party about you guys leaving." The male across you say.

" Who the hell celebrate someone leaving?!" Nash says.

A chuckle escape Liam's lips." I think it serves as the last party their going to attend until they come back."

" Still." Nash shakes his head a little.

" I approve having a leaving party. When is it gonna be held?" You ask.

" Since we're leaving sooner than you thought, how about tomorrow?" 

" tomorrow?!" The both you jolted up.

" Tomorrow night. Don't worry, I'll hire some party planners." Liam smiled.

You calmly took your seat as Nash stood up the same.

"You know where to sleep, right?" He asked.

" The maid escorted me there earlier when I arrived. So, yes." He stood up. " Have a great night." He bowed before leaving.

" Nash?"

The mention male turned around.

" Yeah?"

" Are you going tonight?"

" Yes, why?"

" Well," You twiddle your fingers. " I'm not going."

He tapped his chin." I understand that you are confound, but this night might be the last time we're gonna see those two."

You stayed quiet.

" I'm not going." He sighed, making you look up. " I'm gonna contact our friends about tomorrow. Do you wanna call Adrien?"

You want to scold him but it looks like he was serious about it." Sure."

He let out a faint smile before greeting you good night and leaving. Grabbing your phone you dialled the blonde's number, going to your room.

" Hello?" He calls out.

" Good Evening, Adrien." You greet.

" Oh, Hey! Are you... okay? Your voice seems off." 

You bite the tip of your thumb, finding the right words to answer.

" Umm. I don't know how to say this to you and this all sudden" You say slowly.

" Is there something wrong?"

" Well,me and Nash are leaving the day after tomorrow and—"

" Wait, going back to London?!"

" Uh, yes and—"

You looked at the screen and saw that he hung up. Sadness was written on your face as you texted him about the party. A loud knocking was suddenly, coming from your terrace door. You stood up and opened it, only to be indulged in a tight bear hug — or should I say, Cat hug.

" Chat? What are you doing here?" You ask.

" I heard the news." He reply, gripping you tightly.