Ch.25» Compliments

As planned, the both of you kissed — well, up in the air. Of course, we can't forget about Nash and Marinette, they had their first kiss on a play, very unusual but sure, anything could happen on your first kiss.

After all of you bowed, everyone went at the back to rest, others to change in their casual clothing. You,Marinette and Adrien are a blushing mess, except for Nash — who is happily celebrating his victory on kissing Marinette. You let out an exhausted sigh before changing into your normal clothes.

" The play was amazing! I never thought that the (L/n) twins can act like this! I never expected the play will be this successful. " The director shouts with glee.

Everyone smiled upon hearing the play was great. You went outside the changing room with your casual clothes on before sitting down next to Nash. Adrien took a glance at you before remembering what you told him before, You were leaving.

He doesn't want to talk about it with you because you might get suspicious and realize that He was Chat.

" That was tiring..." You breath out, resting your head on Nash's shoulder.

" We know, but come on! The pixie dust part! " Nash clapped his hands. " Amazing!"

You roll your eyes. " Of course..."  You then closed your eyes, grabbing a small pillow and hugging it.

" How about you Adrien? You must be really tired since you kept on flying around. " Alya tilt her head.

The blonde nod his head. " Well, yeah...it's really hard to do it. "

" That is to be expected. Though, you mastered it really fast. It was a good thing that the cables didn't break. " Nash smiled, trying his best not to move a lot since he might wake you up.

" Seems like (Y/n) was the first one to pass out. " Nino chuckled.

« Time Skip »

The next day, you decided to go to the park to relax yourself after last night's play. You noticed a familiar person — out of curiosity, you walked over to her/him.

" Oh, Adrien, You're here..." You exclaim, sitting down next to him.

He nods his head. " Yeah, I came here to relax. " He reply, looking at you.

You raised both of your legs before making them in a crisscross position on the bench. " You didn't get dizzy after all those 'Flying'?"

" I did...but I manage to get use to it. After all, we always practice. " He shrugs.

" Good point..." You trail off, finding a topic to talk about before the conversation becomes awkward. " Do you Remember when Nash and Marinette met?"

" On the play? As their characters?"

You nod your head.

He chuckled. " Of course...but to be honest, it's pretty clever. "

-~ Flashback ~-

" Just leave us, alone." Adrien —also known as Peter Pan— say.

" And what are you gonna do? Your little puny sword won't do, Peter." 'Young Captain Hook' chuckled, holding his sword out.

" Stop what you're doing, Hook. " Marinette, I mean, (Random Pirate girl name), entered. " What you're doing is wrong." ( For some reason, I changed the story of Peter Pan. Maybe because it's merged with a romantic story. Meh...I don't even know anymore. )

Captain Hook freezes on his spot after seeing the blue-haired female walk in at the same time lowering his sword. " And who are you?"