Ch.19» Planning

" If the rest of the class approves, then I wouldn't mind. " The teacher smiled while the bell rang. " Alright, Class is dismissed. " She announced, leaving the room along with some students.

" So, what got you the idea of having Peter Pan as a play? " You ask, grabbing your bag before sitting on your desk.

" Who doesn't want to be hang in a rope up in the sky as flying? " He grinned.

All of you sweat-dropped upon hearing his answer. As everyone said their goodbye's and left, the both of you went straight to your house. You went inside your room and put down a bowl of chocolate chips at the counter as a hungry (K/n) flew out and started it.

" Eat up, we're going on patrol later. " You put your bag aside before lying down at your bed.

" Can't move on? "

" Definitely can't. How can you forget something like that? " You sat back up.

" I don't know." (She/he) shrugged." Eat, maybe? "

You roll your eyes and decided to skip patrol, just for tonight. After finishing a note and writing your other signature as Fox, you sealed the note in an envelope, just in case it won't fall off. You turn your whole body around and found your Kwami, sleeping at the - before full of chocolate chips - bowl.

You slowly approached her and hide (Her/him) in (Her/his) hidden small bedroom at the lower part of your drawer. You slowly walk over to the balcony before taking deep breaths and resting your arms at the railings.

" You're not joining us? "

You snap your head to the side, finding Nas— I mean, Bat, hanging upside down. " Can't. Here, " You gave him the envelope. " Give this to them to let them know why I'm not going. "

" Sure, anything else? " He turned back upside.

" Nah, I'm good. Thanks again." You smile.

" Great, Bye! "

" Bye." You smile why he left.

You stayed there for a few minutes, sitting down on the floor while your back is leaning over the thick railings. You noticed how the air is a little colder than last night. You shiver while you hug yourself,rubbing your forearms.

" What are you doing at this kind of time? " You shot your head up, to find Chat, sitting across from you.

" Im...just...bored..." You couldn't answer properly since your eyes were getting heavy while your body was going numb. After a few seconds, you fell asleep. Chat seems to noticed this and chuckled. He carried you, bridal-style, towards your room and slowly set you down on your bed.

" Seems like your pretty tired, M'Lady. " He giggled while stroking your (H/c) locks.

He stayed there for a span of 3 minutes before leaving, of course, leaving you a peck on the forehead.

« Time Skip »

As Nash was jumping off of Their car, (Y/n) started to walk ahead of him. He sighed in frustration and jogged to catch up with her.

" What's your plan for the play, Mister Director? " You teased, though he wasn't affected.

" I'm not the director, I'm gonna get one. " He grinned.

You gave him a confuse look while going in your classroom. " How about your plan? "

" Easy, " Nash scoffed. " I'll just tell the director about it." His grin became wider.

" Bu— alright, fine. " You huff as the both of you take your seats.

" Class, listen up! " The teacher calls out while entering the classroom.

Alya turned around to face us. " Has anyone seen Marinette? "

The twins shook their heads. The 3 of them turn around to look at Nino and Adrien, who also shook their head.

" S-Sorry! That I-I'm late, ma'am! " The blue-haired female utter out while panting at the doorframe.

The teacher sighed. " It's okay, Marinette. But, next time, you should be a little early. Take your seat. "

She nods her head while doing what she was told to.

" Since everyone knows about the play, only a few will get to act on stage while the others will do the props. Now, I'am quite fine about changing the story of the movie, I'm just interested to see how it all goes. As of right now, you can start planning. " The teacher sat down, opening her laptop and doing her work.

" I can tell we're going to act at the play." Nash let out his signature close-eye smile while pointing a thumb to himself.

You roll your eyes. " What's your idea this time? "

" You!! " He then points at Marinette. " Oh, wait, let me explain. " He lower his arm, making the female blush. " In the play, " Nash starts, pacing back and fourth. " Captain Hook will be the same age as Peter Pan. "

" You do know he's like a thousand years old since he never grows up. " You join in, while leaning at the Palm of your hand.

He glared at you, sending shivers down your spine from interfering him. " Let's just say, he's like him,  he doesn't grow up. " He clears his throat. " Captain Hook looks young in the play. He wants to be a nice person  but something keeps stopping him so and yada yada yada, AND! He fell in love with a girl! And that's where YOU come in. " He, again, points at Marinette, making her Crimson.

" Are you doing this because you want Marinette to be your lover in the play? " You ask while your eyes widened and covered your mouth.

He shrugs. " Maybe. " He playfully winked at the blue-haired female, who was still blushing.

" Maybe means yes~ " You teased.

" I know, that's why said it on purpose. " He smirked while you just scoffed.

« Time Skip at the end of school »

" You're really confident by your plan, huh? " Adrien chuckles.

Nash smiled and nod his head. " Of course, I like her, so, why not?" He pause a little. " Okay, maybe not like, I love her. " He rephrase it. " Yeah, I like the sound of that. "

After a few more talking, they both said their goodbyes and head back home. Nash noticed how quiet the house is, so he went up to your room, only to find you looking at a family photo when the both of you were still young.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

😂😂 This is accurate as if 😂😂

And I decided to update early! Since I got a lot of amazing feedbacks! I love you all so very much!

Oh! One question:

If Nash was in the show, what will be your reaction?

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖