Ch.3» Ladybug's first impression

-- Nash's POV --

" What do you mean you don't care?! " My twin sister shouted at me while I was eating my sandwich. I rolled my eyes and ate the last bite of my food.

" There's already heroes here and why are you mad at me at me for not caring? It happened last night and look " I gestured at me and my sister. " We're fine " I continued.

(Y/n) sighed and continued to drink up her milk.

" You're. . .right " She looked at the side.
" I always am " I smiled and stood up grabbing some snacks.
" Where are you going? And what's with the crackers and grapes? " (Y/n) asked.

I turned around and rolled my eyes. " I'm gonna eat it? And I'm going to my room "
" Right. . .Sorry "
" It's okay sis and by the way. . .use your common sense "

" H-hey! That hurts you know!I have feelings too! " She spat. I turn around and chuckled as I started to walk up to my room.

" You know; you could've been more nicer to your sis " Fizz exclaimed, popping out.
"Why? Want to get caught? " I ask, entering my room and locking it.

"No. But still she's your twin " . I shrug and started to eat the food that's with me.
"Hey! What about my food? " Fizz pout. I chuckled and walked to my mini fridge. I stuck my head inside it and search for a certain food.

" Aha! " I pulled out a bowl of blueberries and set it down at a table. I closed the door of the fridge and sat down.

My little bat Kwami flew to the bowl and Jumped in it.

" But seriously , why haven't you notice the city is in danger? "

" I was fast asleep "

" But what about the noise? "

" Headphones "

" The ground shaking? "

" I always move when I sleep "

Fizz face Palm and continue to eat his food.

" Nash! " I hear (Y/n) call out, knocking at my door. Fizz hide in my bracelet while I walked to the door and unlocked it.

" Oh, Hi sis " I greet as she went inside. I close the door and turn around to see (Y/n) laying down at my bed.

" Whats wrong? " I start while grabbing my phone and headphones. She groaned while she covered her face with a pillow.
I sat at the other edge of my bed , near the head of (Y/n) .

" Mmmmm " Her voice muffled up.
" I can't understand you " I said as my headphones hang around my neck. ( His headphones is the wireless one BTW )
She sat up in a cross cross position.

" I said: Someone seems familiar " She repeated as she slowly laid back down but this time it on my leg. I fold my free leg and opened up my phone.

" Who's familiar? " I reply,looking at girl who is resting in my left leg.
"I think is Adrien " She looks at me.

" What made you say that? "

" He just look pretty familiar but I can't put a finger in it " She made a little gesture with her hands.

" You look like an idiot " I chuckled.
" Hey! Rude! " She slapped my leg. I laughed and ruffle up her hair.

" But seriously he really look like someone familiar " She continues.

" We've been here before , so I can't really argue with that "

" Childhood friend,maybe? " I continue. She sat up and leaned down the headboard.
" Don't fall asleep " I glance at her.