Ch.16» Unexpected

Nash slowly slipped his sister in his arms and carried her to their car, avoiding to wake her up.

" Thanks for coming,Nash and picking her up " Alya smiles while a blushing Marinette hides behind her.

The (E/c)-eyed male puts his twin inside the car " No problem " he then face the females.

" Oh right, we want you to ask permission from you "

" And what is that? " He rose a brow.

" We wanted to surprise (Y/n) by celebrating at your house with our families and friends, is. . .that okay with you? "

" That sounds. . . AMAZING! Great idea. Of course I'll accept " He then glance at the car door to where behind it, was his sister " She was the one that always hope to spend Christmas with our family. But, you know " he shrugs, not wanting to continue.

" We understand, We'll call our friends " Alya clasped her hands together.

" And obviously, Adrien can't come " Marinette suddenly blurts out while Nash chuckles, making her hide,again.

" Yeah, poor guy " He shake his head while side pouting which to Marinette,found it cute " Wait, how about we can do it at New year? " He shot his head up.

« Time Skip at New Year »
( I'am so sorry xD )

As Christmas was over, (Y/n) was almost back to normal,almost. The sad part is, their parents didn't called when it was Christmas, not even a gift or a card. Nash noticed her actions and decided to bring her at a local Convention.

" What are you doing? " His twin questioned while being dragged inside.

" Trust me, just go home after " He then pushed her inside and rushed back home.

" That was fast " Alya stated.

" No time! Let's start! "

-- 2nd Person POV --
« Time Skip »

" I don't know if I should New Year...like this " Nash looked at his Dragon Onesie.

" Marinette thinks it's cute " Alya nudged his head to where The blue-haired girl is.

" Thanks, but I'll go change. Don't worry Mari! I'll wear it later! " He says before walking away and doing the said action.

" She's Coming! " Someone shouts, making Everyone hide.

You went inside and saw that the whole house is dark " What? "

" HAPPY NEW YEAR! " Everyone cheered while the lights turned on and Nash glide through the floor, stopping in front of them.

" It's not even 1 yet "

" We don't care! "

" Come on, (Y/n)! Enjoy! "

" Yeah!"

You playfully roll your eyes " Wait, so this was your plan? " You asked your twin, who's face was stuff with food.

He gulped it all down and shook his head " Alya and Marinette's " and turned around again.