Ch.9» Mornings

Don't Worry About Those Who Talk Behind Your Back,They're Behind You For A Reason

----

-- Nash's POV --

Okay,this is the first time (Y/n) woke up late.Like, did she read those 'X Reader' stuff the whole night again?

" Mr.Nash, What would you like for breakfast? " One of the maids ask while showing me the various types of food in the table.

" I'll just take some pancakes and a glass of milk "

She nods and grab the food that I ordered and put it in a separate plate before putting it I front of me.

" I'll go and grab your milk " She inform and doing what she just said.

' Sometimes I wonder why we have maids. We can just do this ourselves anyway '

I sigh and started to eat my pancake. I then heard a familiar yawn. I look behind me and saw (Y/n), half asleep.

I gulp down the pancakes " Good Morning,sis "

" Morning " She yawn out and sat beside me. I look back at my pancake and got back to eating it.

"Ms.(Y/n), What would you like to eat? "

" I'll like what Nash have " She rubs her eyes.

I chuckle and finish up my pancakes. Right on time the maid went back gave us our orders.

" So, what happened to you? "

" Hmm? " She hums while her face is stuff with pancakes.

" Before you could answer that question, You actually look like a storm ran over you " I laugh and started to drink my milk.

She gulps down the food and looks at me, rolling her eyes " Thanks "

" Your hair is just all over the place and — is that saliva in the corner of your mouth? "

" Why did you say that just now? I always look like this when I wake up! "

" How could I know? It's my first time seeing like this. 'Cause every morning when you wake up, you always go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day "

" Not always " She states and gets back to eating." And to answer your question earlier, I stayed up late, couldn't stop thinking " She says between her munching.

" No offense, but you look like shrek right now " I laugh.

She then swallowed up the pancakes and shot me a death glare " None taken " She says sarcastically.

"Anyways.Were you thinking about your date? " I wiggle my eyebrows.

" It's a hangout! Why does everyone thinks is a date?! " She whine as she drop the butter knife and fork, running her hands in her forehead.

" I'm pretty sure I was the only one who teased you about it. But. . .why are you blushing? " I smirk and finish up my milk.

" I don't blush! " ( TBH I don't blush, like seriously, I don't 😂😂😅 but my nose will turn red if you pinch it )

" So, what? Your abnormal? "

" Don't say that! " She pouts " I just don't "

I roll my eyes " Suit yourself " I stood up and went outside.

" I Don't really have much to do— aha!" I snap my fingers " Basketball practice! "

-- (Y/n)'s POV --
« Time Skip »

" Where is it!??! " I panicked as I a search everywhere.

My kwami— who is too dense, just sat there and eat some chocolate chips, enjoying the time of her lives.

" How could you even get lost?! I was just holding you awhile ago " I groan in frustration and ran my hands in my wet hair, the was fresh out of the shower.

Only sighs and groans was heard from my room while calling for an inanimate object.
Finally, after a few minutes - which felt like years. - I finally found my phone. Like, how they even disappear?

" Yes!" I cheer while hugging the device.

" How did you even lost that? " (K/n) asks.

" Don't even ask me how "

" But I already ask tha— Nevermind "

" Come on, I have to go And meet Marinette " I put my phone in my small (F/c) backpack.

" Is that all your gonna put there? " She looks at me like I as an idiot for just putting a single item in the bag.

" Of Course not, I already pack the stuff I need before you knew it.Now hide we're leaving " I say, almost blunt. She did what she was told to while I left the house ( ahem Mansion ahem )

" Ms.(Y/n), you don't want to ride in the car? " One of the maids ask.

" Yes please " I accept as she escort me to the underground garage.

While walking, I notice Nash playing basketball, all sweaty and stuff.

" Hm, it's been since he has been in a game " I mutter and walk pass the court.

The maid opens the door to the car while I went inside.

" Good morning, Ms.(Y/n) " Our driver greets .

" Good morning " I smile " But why are here in the car? "

" I was going to pick up your brother's package,since their delivery truck is out of order. But then I saw you walking out of the manor, so I ask one of the maids to ask you if you would like to come  in for a ride "

" Oh, I see. Thank you "

" No problem " he then starts the car and started driving.

After a few minutes, We've arrived at the park, where Marinette wants us to meet. I hop down the car and closed the door while the window at the driver's seat rolled up.

" What time will I pick you up? " He asks, like he knew I was about ask him to pick me up later.

" How'd you know? " I then shake my head " Nevermind that.Ill call you if I want you to pick me up "

He nods and closed the window before leaving.

I turned around and glance at my watch.

" Oh shoot! I'm too early! " I whine. Good thing the people here tried their best to avoid me.

And another good thing ,was that no one recognizes me. I don't really like being squashed by a wave of fans, trying to get my attention OR stealing my stuff and cherish it like it wasn't on eBay.

' And here I thought I was late ' I face palm.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦
Happy Birthday to Me! Dec.11! And thank you for 100+ reads!!

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖