Ch.17» Thoughts

" I'm going to school now! " You scold your Kwami, (K/n), quietly.

" But! "

" No buts! I need to go" You sigh while he/she nods ( I changed it up a bit ^_< ) and hides.

" (Y/n)~! You've been acting strange lately, are you okay? " Your twin asks.

" Uh...mhm" You nod your head slowly, praying that he'll believe you.

He gave you a suspicious look before going back to talking to Nino at the back. You sighed, remembering the events at the party while your face is painted red. No one, and I mean; no one knows about your very first kiss, except for Marinette, of course. She still kept it to herself though, not even bothering to tell Alya, not even a bit!

On the other hand, Adrien can't help but think the same thing what (Y/n) is thinking about. Starting out a fresh new year with a passionate yet sweet kiss with the (L/n)'s daughter. Like the female, his face was Crimson. He have never been jealous in his whole life! Before seeing (Y/n), almost kissing his friend.

How'd he know? Well, he was on his way to the (L/n) Manor,in secret. Of course, being Chat. While jumping around, he saw the both of you under the mistletoe. He didn't want to make a fuss over it, but he can't help his body from being boiled up from jealousy. The best way to stop the kiss was to make a strong wind.

And he did so, with his handy staff. Spinning it around at the shadows, where no one can see him. After he saw Nathaniel left, leaving you alone, he had the perfect time to snatch the mistletoe above you without you noticing it.He wasn't planning to stay, but his body was encouraging him to do so.

That was until a plan popped out of his brain. He slowly jumped at the roof and reattached the plant above you and making his entrance by jumping in front. And the rest is history.

Adrien tried to cover his face when he realized he was a blushing mess. Though, Nash and Nino seems to noticed his also weird behavior, causing them to look at the blonde, confuse.

" (Y/n) is acting weird, you're acting weird " The (H/c)-haired boy tapped his chin " Is it because, you guys didn't see each other? "

The two tensed up, hearing the male's question. Adrien was actually fine, since he saw and spend a little time with (Y/n). But for (Y/n)? Who knows why she tensed up.

" Silence means yes~ " Nash cooed, teasing the two, making their friends around them giggle.

His twin rolls her eyes " You mean; silence means no and maybe means yes " You huff, still red.

" Come on! You gotta tell me! " Nash whines, shaking you a little.

Adrien decided to keep silent for a while — while Marinette tried her best to keep her own mouth shut to prevent it from spilling out the little secret she has been keeping for weeks.Ignoring her twin by looking outside the window and keep her attention in her thoughts,she finally made Nash shut up when he noticed you weren't listening.

And that left him with his other choice, Adrien,who is also, looking outside the window. Keeping his mind away from the unwanted topic from Nash, who just gave up and decided to ask the both of you after school.

After a few more minutes, the bell was heard, signaling school was dismissed. As everyone packed their bags and leave their respective classroom, the 6 of you stayed behind.

" Your coming to my practice, right? "

" Yeah, I have nothing to do " You sigh.

Your brother shook his head while he raised both of his hands " I can't help it. Did something happened to the both of you? " He repeats his — very annoying— question.

The blonde blushed, making his already Crimson face, darker. You felt your face heat up, again, remembering the memory from before.

" Woah! You two are really red! " Alya exclaim, amazed, due to the fact of the both of you being a tomato in front of the team.

You looked at Adrien, confuse, to why he was blushing, causing him to look at you and look away immediately when you two found contact in each other's eyes.

" If I put an ice up on your guys faces, it will probably melt in a matter of seconds " Nash side pouts, making the team let out another giggle " Anyways, I have to go. I'll wait for you there, sis "

You nod your head while the male left, leaving only 5 of you at the room. Silence has covered the whole classroom, and it seems like no one has ever bothered to break it, at least Marinette.

Taking a short glance and swallowing the lump in her throat, she decided to speak " (Y/n)? Can I walk you over to the gym? "

(Y/n) shot her head up upon hearing her name being mentioned by the blue-haired female " Uh, S-sure " She stutter and decided to keep her question to herself.

Marinette nods and gestures you that both of you should go.

Taking their leave, Alya noticed Adrien's very dark blush plastered on his face.She tilts her head, observing the blonde's odd behavior. Turning around to face the doorframe, they saw Nathaniel walked in with a smile.

" Hi Guys! " He greets.

Adrien let out an quiet growl towards the male, trying his best to stay clam. He don't want to break their friendship 'cause of a girl - I mean, Crush - almost kissing his best friend. Yes, Adrien has finally have feelings for her, not because they were always teased to be together, it's because of her. Her sweet,kind, and gullible personality along with her very pretty face that makes Adrien fall in love with her even more, was the reason.

There was one problem; The promise. Promises was meant to be broken, but realizing that maybe the girl from before, may be finding him right now. Half of him keeps saying to keep finding but the other,to forget.

" Adrien? " Nino waves his hand in front of him, making him shake his head " Nathaniel and Alya already left. You keep spacing out lately, you alright? "

" Yeah, I'am " He assures him.