Ch.23» Helping

" No! It looks good on you! " You and Alya protest, trying to convince Marinette to wear the blue and white pirate costume for the play.

She sighs. " I look ridiculous. "

" How about me? I'm gonna wear pajamas while flying! "

Marinette giggles, finally calming down. " Okay, fine."

" Now go back to your clothes! Nash might see you and it will ruin the surprise. " Alya pushed the female to the changing area.

The both you giggled. Marinette walked out with her normal clothes back on and a handbag that contains the costume.

" I think we should curl up Marinette's hair in the play. " You tilt your head as Alya agree.

" I thought you were the one who's supposed to be getting ready since you're the main character. "

Your friends then started squeal.

" I...already am! " You started to walk backwards to the door.

" Where are you going? "

You hold on to the knob. " Um...gettingoutofhere" You then left.

" (Y/n), you look exhausted." Your twin gave you an confuse look.

" Tell me about it..." You roll your eyes.

He chuckled. " Hey, do you mind helping Adrien for a while? " He say, trying not to smirk.

You glared at him. " What's the catch? " You lean your face to his.

He back away and raise both of his arms in defense. " No catch whatsoever. "

You gave him a suspicious look. " Fine. Where is he? "

" At the stage. I'm just gonna go and help the others with the props, since they don't what the props will look like. " He smiled before leaving.

You sighed and walk over to the blonde.

" Hi, Adrien. " You greet.

He turned around and smiled. " I see Nash send you here. "

You roll your eyes upon hearing the male's name. " Yeah... So, what kind help you need? "

" We're just gonna decorate the entrance. "

" Sounds great! " You grin and darted your eyes at a large paper bag. " I'm guessing that's what we're gonna use? "

" Yup. " He nods his head. " I'm just gonna pick that box up, it's not that heavy so you don't have to worry. " He assured you,picking up the box.

" Okay..." You chuckle and head outside with Adrien.

The both of you set the bag and box down while Adrien grab the ladder.

" The banner is in the box, can you get it for me? " He says, climbing up.

You nod your head and fish out the banner before giving it to the blonde.

" Hey, can you at least let me help you with that?" You put a hand on your hips.

" Remember the last time I helped you? You can't reach it..."

" That doesn't count! "

" I don't want you falling. " He glance at you with a red face.

" Then you'll catch me! " You whine, pleading him.

" Ekk~ My ship~! " Nash squealed, quietly while spying with Marinette and Alya.

" You almost sound like a girl that time. "